Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskin Prayer

SkinFan63

Oh Lord Gibbs,

You are so BIG!

So SUPER

So ABSOLUTELY HUGE!

Thee hath restored my faith in thoust organization.

For when thee was not present, thy was not happy.

When thou cometh back to thee, thy they thoust thee!

Thoust hath answered my prayers on high.

Thee has taken me from thoust low.

And thrust upon me the greatest of thou high.

And when I walk through the valley of NFC rivals

Thoust shall crush them at thee's will.

For no champion shall be greater.

And no foe shall go unscathed.

And post season enemies shall be layed waste at thou's discretion.

For the glory, and the honor, and the Super Bowl........

Amen!

Hail!

:point2sky

I belive in Gibbs as much as any fan. If you want to pray I'll even join you but I think even Gibbs would say to pray to god to help him win the game. Not Pray to Gibbs.

However I think it is acceptable to thank God for bringing Gibbs back to the redskins.

I'm an avid Bible student, former Sunday School teacher, and youth pastor. Somehow, I think God is smart enough to figure out that this guy's prayer is just a light-hearted joke. Yeeeeeeesh! I think some of you guys ought to losen up a bit. After all, who do you think invented humor?

I'm an avid Bible student, former Sunday School teacher, and youth pastor. Somehow, I think God is smart enough to figure out that this guy's prayer is just a light-hearted joke. Yeeeeeeesh! I think some of you guys ought to losen up a bit. After all, who do you think invented humor?

Now that, my friend, is the was to represent :)

Oh Lord Gibbs,

You are so BIG!

So SUPER

So ABSOLUTELY HUGE!

:point2sky

As much as we are believers in the skins over many negative years, i really would like to think god has more important things in this insane world to consider than sports.

ur post is in good spirits, but it is still a sport. plus, i cant resist, the quote is purty freakin funny taken outta context! :D

This is in reference to Paydirt's comments on Jan.4. I too think that God has a sense of humor. Let's all lighten up and enjoy the fact that our Skins are heading into game 2 of the playoffs. Gibbs gives the glory where he knows that it belongs.

I'm excited for our team because I have been a loyal Redskin fan for 42 years and living in Buc territory has been difficult plus my family lives in NC, not far from Charlotte so they think the Panthers rule, except for my Father who id diehard Redskin.Thank goodness we all know that the Redskins Rule. Let's go all the way. GO REDSKINS!

Archived