Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check out this tight post a skins fan put up on the iggles site.

bbt06

its trolling if he doesnt post there regularly. Just signing on to talk trash and call them hypocrits.... they know that already. We are Redskins fans, we dont play with garbage, and with that said shouldnt be on a second rate messgae board (Eagles message board) talking with cry baby trolls who live in disbelief. They are the garbage we shouldnt even be giving the time of day.

"dcskins" posts on Eagles messageboard, at 2:27

"bbt06" posts on Extremeskins, directing to mysterious "tight" post on Eagles messageboard, at 2:28.

Coincidence?

Can't be the same person, only because if you subject yourself to the indignity of reading the post on the Iggles board, it's clear this person has the typing speed of a soap dish. So I'm gonna go with a conspiracy theory, there was definitely a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

Can't be the same person, only because if you subject yourself to the indignity of reading the post on the Iggles board, it's clear this person has the typing speed of a soap dish. So I'm gonna go with a conspiracy theory, there was definitely a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

"I'm here to confess! I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll."

Archived