Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tis a special game for me

scally666

Being from the uk and having been a Liverpool Fan for 30 odd years now and have been a skins fan since the mid 80s when NFL was 1st shown on tv here.

Liverpools main rivals are Man Utd(scum) who are owned by the Bucks Owners so to see us End there season will be so sweet for me

YNWA

Being from the uk and having been a Liverpool Fan for 30 odd years now and have been a skins fan since the mid 80s when NFL was 1st shown on tv here.

Liverpools main rivals are Man Utd(scum) who are owned by the Bucks Owners so to see us End there season will be so sweet for me

YNWA

ill always remember the last time Man U came to Portman Road (ITFC, where i live), we drew 1-1 but they were absolute t*ssers, fights all over town etc. and very ungracious at the final whistle.

Now soccer fans are serious about their sport! I'm a die hard Skins fan but I never actually wanted to end the life of a player because he blew a game for us.

That soccer player in the World Cup that scored a goal against his own team...a fan killed him.

Scott Norwood should thank his lucky stars that he played in the NFL and not international soccer.

Ynwa.... absolutely priceless, you'll never walk alone is the official translation, you'll never work* again is the "alternative" version ive heard sung in some circles. :) I dont really follow football (soccer to you chaps) but the Colombian guy who was shot in the World Cup (for clarification purposes) was not killed by a fan, he was killed by a professional assassin (allegedly) because some wealthy Colombians lost a large amount of money on that particular game.

*work as in play football ie the losing team, just for clarification.

P.s Diesel44 what does ITFC mean? i read it as in the effin country but i cant be sure...:laugh:

Archived