Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AFC superbowl contender?

skinthemboys

did u metion the champs? oh and they still have tom brady.. the best qb since elway.... the front 7 is the best in the nfl. they still got belichick and the best kicker in the league. and i can't see pitt winning 3 road games in the afc, where crowds are more hostile.. but

I'd really like to go out on a limb, but I have to go with the Colts. It's easy to be lulled to sleep by their lackluster final 3 games, but considering what they've done to the other AFC contenders recently (KILLED Denver in playoffs previous 2 years, easily handled New England AND Pittsburgh this season), along with the fact that they're getting an opportunity to rest up and get healthy, I think they're still the overwhelming favorite to make it from the AFC. As for the Pats, I don't see them going deep because they're still very succeptible against the pass.

Any truth to the Rumor that Patten is not hurt, but rather has returned to NE to fill in for their secondary? :laugh:

i think you guys are forgetting one team - the bengals!!! no, but seriously, i am a die hard bengals fan i don't think we will go

i am more worried about the patriots than any other team.. i mean, just look at brady's playoff record

NE is a different team in the playoffs and they are more experienced than any other AFC teams right now in the playoffs

Archived