Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats!

Number5

I've been off for a few days but I wanted to give you guys props for making the playoffs. Tha game was very hard fought, probably the hardest hitting game either team played all year. In the long run, it just proves how important a healthy McNabb really is to the Eagles, but at the same time it shows just how far the Redskins have come.

I won't readlly admit that the Eagles should have lost, but the way the Skins played for most of the game, they didn't deserve to win either. Bottom line is that you guys are in the playoffs this year so enjoy it......

To all the Extremeskins fans, I'm glad that so many die hard finally get to see their team play after Jan 1st. You guys are great fans who deserve a chance to whoot and holler for a few extra weeks!

P.S...... You guys know we'll be back stronger next year though right?

Thanks for the wishes. I was more nervous until the 2:15 mark in the game than at any other point this season.

And yes, I'm sure the games next year between the Skins and Eagles will be excellent. Hope your guys get healthy for next year...but we'll still beat you twice. :D

:cheers:

Thanks for the congrads. You are right about the hard hitting. Was that the eagles best game of the season? They played like they were playing for a playoff spot as well. They were very tough as redskin fans knew they would be. I know that philly will be back tougher next season and the NFC east Is going to be The toughest in the NFL, Even tougher than this year. Its gonna be fun. Thanks for the props.

Eagles HAVE to be better next year...there is nowhere to go but up.

As for the game...

Looked like the 2004 Eagles played the 1st half vs. the 2004 Redskins...

....second half the 2005 Skins and Eagles showed up...there buses may have gotten lost.

Eagles true colors for the skeleton of the team that remained showed in the 2nd half...first half though they played very well. I think they blew their load and ran out of steam at half. Meanwhile the Skins brought their "B" game to start and more or less got things together in the 2nd half.

Eagles arent as bad as ppl make them out....at home they are solid...they did get smashed by Seattle but they played well at home vs. the Giants, beat the Rams and played the Redskins tough. They are still well coached....the offensive players are obviously not what they had and make a ton of mistakes...that is the difference...Fumbles/int's...terrible throws to WR's.

All things said....we managed to beat the Eagles w/McNabb for one game and didnt have to face Me-O. I will take the wins anyday. I think the Eagles will obviously be better off but they wont be back to their SB level just because McNabb/Westbrook return....but they will be a force nonetheless. Im thinking they should get 10 wins next year.

Runyan? whats his deal?

Is Kearse coming back? any other substractions we should be aware of (other than Me-O)? :cheers:

I've been off for a few days but I wanted to give you guys props for making the playoffs. Tha game was very hard fought, probably the hardest hitting game either team played all year. In the long run, it just proves how important a healthy McNabb really is to the Eagles, but at the same time it shows just how far the Redskins have come.

I won't readlly admit that the Eagles should have lost, but the way the Skins played for most of the game, they didn't deserve to win either. Bottom line is that you guys are in the playoffs this year so enjoy it......

To all the Extremeskins fans, I'm glad that so many die hard finally get to see their team play after Jan 1st. You guys are great fans who deserve a chance to whoot and holler for a few extra weeks!

P.S...... You guys know we'll be back stronger next year though right?

:applause: :applause:

Great post! I'm sorry that we had to beat up on your team so bad on Saturday, but hey, they had it comin' & we needed the practice. ;) :jk:

In all seriousness, I'm sure the Eagles will be a formidable opponent next season. The good thing for you is that this season's decline was not due to coaching changes or a "rebuilding" year, but mainly from injuries that MOST of your players will recover from & return next season to play hard. In the meantime, I hope you will be around this off-season for some good old fashioned trash talking. At least I know with you, it really is all in good fun. And, I hope you know that coming from me. :D

You're a class act Number5, which is a bit of an oxymoron since you ARE an Eagles fan. ;)

I have a good question for you guys.......Portis seemed to be really hurt in the game and that kinda bothered me. Aikman said that Gibbs has all the faith in the world in Ladell Betts. Is there any chance that because of the Portis injury, that Betts would be more involved in the offense?

CSA and all of the Skins fans on the site....I've been a member on this site for a year now, and I have seen your pain, it makes me feel good to see a little bit of happiness from all of you......

I have a good question for you guys.......Portis seemed to be really hurt in the game and that kinda bothered me. Aikman said that Gibbs has all the faith in the world in Ladell Betts. Is there any chance that because of the Portis injury, that Betts would be more involved in the offense?

Portis does that every week, it's nothing new. He'll be fine yet grimacing his way through Saturday's game as well.

Portis will be fine. This seems to be alost a weekly occurance with him because he plays so hard. What worries me is long term, 2 or 3 seasons down the road, Im not so sure he will be bouncing back like he does now.

CSA and all of the Skins fans on the site....I've been a member on this site for a year now, and I have seen your pain, it makes me feel good to see a little bit of happiness from all of you......

Glad you could be a "part" of it. (At least it ain't the Cowpies! ;) )

Archived