Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs status on Cold Pizza

diesel22

Now, most people who know me know that I give what I hear on Cold Pizza about as much cred as what I hear from Peter King. Having said that, I did overhear (during their sports injury segment) that Springs was not going to play this week. Anyone have news on this?

It's not looking real positive. He said yesterday that he was in pain and "would probably be ready for the Seahawks" should the team get there.

Yeah I read that as well....that about sums it up. C-Ro < than Springs but better than about anyone else we have. I'd be shocked if SS played this week.

Galloway is gonna be a handfull with or without Springs.

Yeah, I read a post on these forums about someone interviewing Springs, telling him he had to play and he said "I know, I know, I'll be there" or something to that effect.

And I'm not too concerned about Galloway yet, because we have yet to see if he can complete a pass once the Griff gets after him.

:logo:

I would hate not to have SS in there, but I think with ST back in the lineup this time and a healty Dline, we can win this game without SS. I would rather have SS rest and play the following week healthy in Seattle. Just my 2 cents.

that is a nice idea -- but if he doesnt play he might have even longer to rest the injury --- like the whole off-season

Another thought on Cold Pizza's ineptness.....they talked about how Carlos Rogers stepped in when SS got hurt vs Philly. This would be an interesting trick considering the NFL doesn't allow people to play in hooded sweat****s and jeans.........

Archived