Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Atlanta Redskins fans

SouthernFan

To all Redskins fans in Hotlanta:

Come watch the Redskins-Bucs game with the Atlanta Redskins Fan Club on Saturday.

We watch the game at the Bucket Shop at 3475 Lenox Road, across from Lenox Square Mall, in Buckhead.

We had about 40 people there for the Eagles game and hope to fill the place this weekend.

Go Skins!

Tony,

Loved your post about our Atlanta Redskins Fan Club and I second that emotion. If you are in the Atlanta area get to the Bucket Shop on Lenox Road and join us this Saturday, Jan. 7th to cheer our beloved Redskins on to Victory past those Bucs!!

Vicki

Guest SPACESKINS

Right with you Vicki and Southern!

Hopefully we'll have more beer spilt on the floor as in recent weeks with all the jumping around we were doing! :silly:

This sucks!! I would love to be there but my wife is 8 1/2 months prego and is really looking forward to the game. For all of you who have kids you know how the 8th month is. Plus my daughter who is 7 watches every game with me and she's pretty excited too. We always make some good food and chow down on game day.

I'll be with ya in spirt though!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

To all Redskins fans in Hotlanta:

Come watch the Redskins-Bucs game with the Atlanta Redskins Fan Club on Saturday.

We watch the game at the Bucket Shop at 3475 Lenox Road, across from Lenox Square Mall, in Buckhead.

We had about 40 people there for the Eagles game and hope to fill the place this weekend.

Go Skins!

Hey, do you know any store in Atlanta area that have Redskins jerseys?

Hey, do you know any store in Atlanta area that have Redskins jerseys?

Yes, there's a store in Discover Mills, it's a general sports store, but the owner there is a huge 'Skins fan, they always have some cool stuff, they also have a lot of autographed items and jerseys. I went in a couple days before Christmas and they had these really cool Clinton Portis Christmas Tree ornaments.

Yes, there's a store in Discover Mills, it's a general sports store, but the owner there is a huge 'Skins fan, they always have some cool stuff, they also have a lot of autographed items and jerseys. I went in a couple days before Christmas and they had these really cool Clinton Portis Christmas Tree ornaments.

Where's Discover Mills at? Thanks.

As they say here in the south 4sho I'll be @ the Bucket shop Sat, I've been there before, but I didn't know it was a Skins spot. I never went on Sundays.I've been looking for some other Atl Skins fans to enjoy our wins with.

The invitation/call to arms remains the same this week: All Atlanta Redskins fans, please converge on the Bucket Shop across from Lenox Square mall this Saturday for the big game against the Seahawks.

We had 75 people or so to watch us beat back the Bucs, and we need all the fans we can get this weekend. Come on!

Archived