Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yes Woody, you are stupid - The Redskins on Cold Pizza 01/04/06

PCRoughrider

The long term effect is now the Washington Redskins will be the number one desitination for coaches, whether they be head coaches or assistants. Now everyone around the NFL knows that if you go to the Washington Redskins and you get it done, they will do everything in their power to retain you.

The short-term effect is now the Redskins have stability at defensive coordinator, something they havne't had since I don't know when. Certainly before Snyder.

This is the same analyst that predicted that the Eagles were going to beat the Redskins and upset their playoff chances. He is an idiot. I don't know why some of these guys just don't like the Redskins, but they hoard deep deep hatred for this team. I guess because he is a DENVER BRONCO fan, and we kicked the living crap out of his precious team in SuperBowl 17. Man these guys keep a grudge for a long time don't they?? No one, I mean no one wants to play Washington in the playoffs. They know Gibbs track record, and they are scared to death of this team. 3 Superbowls give you a swagger that's just incredible. Every team we play during the playoffs will know that, and will haunt them.

Archived