Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Game This Saturday

BUCNRIGHT

Here is for a great game Saturday in TAMPA. I expect it to be a thriller that comes down to the final minutes of the game.

We Buccaneer fans will welcome any and all Skins fans at our tailgating affairs.

Good trashtalking by both sides expected, and it will make for a better day.

Congradulations on making it to the wildcard game. Please watch us play the Bears next weekend as we continue on in our REBUILDING season marching further than I ever expected this year. GO BUCS :cheers:

Thank you, wish I could go down and enjoy your hospitality. It is a shame that other fans don't have your kind of class and decency. Wy don't you drop by say a philly board and educate those uncivilized savages. Good luck on Saturday but you owe us one, so pay up!!!!

Nice to see an opposing fan come on here in this fashion. I always welcome respectful discussions -- even if they include those who hold views which differ from my own. Although I truly hope that this game does not come down to the wire (I would much rather us go into the 4th with a 2TD + lead) I am fairly sure that it will. I have a hard time believing either of these defenses will get lit up the way they did in our 1st matchup. Both units took that as an embarrassment and I am sure they will be out to prove it was an abberration. I don't believe TB will be able to consistently run the ball on us (especially with big Joe and Griff healthy now) -- HOWEVER - what will be crucial is our ability to get you off the field on third downs. Gruden won't give up trying to "pound the rock" but this is also gonna leave him in some 3rd and medium/longs. This is where the game will be won or lost. If we can consistently pressure without resorting to blitzes (i.e. Dallas and NYG games) we will win going away. If we have to blitz, we will put our banged-up secondary in harms way and will likely give up a few more big plays.

On the offensive side, I think this may be a game where we are reminded just how much we miss Randy Thomas. The sledding will be tougher for CP than it has been in quite some time. Having said this, we know coach will stay committed to the run and I feel we will be able to wear them down a bit (not the biggest D-Line in the world). We need to focus on quick hitting traps and guts -- keep it in between the tackles. If we do this - and Brunnell doesn't cough it up - I feel we have an advantage.

Predictions:

CP -- 95 yds, 1TD

SM -- 6 rec, 110yds, 1TD

MB -- 215 yds, 2 TDs

Redskins 24 TB 13

Here is for a great game Saturday in TAMPA. I expect it to be a thriller that comes down to the final minutes of the game.

We Buccaneer fans will welcome any and all Skins fans at our tailgating affairs.

Good trashtalking by both sides expected, and it will make for a better day.

Congradulations on making it to the wildcard game. Please watch us play the Bears next weekend as we continue on in our REBUILDING season marching further than I ever expected this year. GO BUCS :cheers:

Well, you can start rebuilding on Sunday when the Redskins beat the Bucs down. We'll be prepared for Edell Shepherd this time. There's no way Simms and Shepherd have another day like they did the first time. Just ask Tiki Barber and the Giants. That being said, I think both defenses will step up to the challenge this week unlike the first meeting.

Washington:20

Tampa Bay: 14

yes, heres to an injury free, FAIR game. i have never disliked the bucs (before this season obvliously) they were kind of like my stepchild team. always underdogs, until they won the SB of course. but after the debacle in our meeting this season i have no love for them.

my biggest hope is for constant pressure on simms, to expose him for what everyone outside of tampa knows he is.

Archived