Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Bar in McLean?

Soonerz

When I need some information, I always turn to the folks here to help me out.

My buddy from Kansas is flying in on a business trip. He wants to go out to see the Rose Bowl tonight. While I have a few places that I like out in the outer VA suburbs, I don't have any favorites in the McLean area. (That is where his hotel is located and I would prefer not to drag him out to Manassas) Anyone know of a decent sports pub near there?

Thanks!

:cheers:

I'd go to Falls Church. There just isn't much in the way of Bars in McLean--at least that I can remember.

Unfortunately, I think you are probably right. I haven't had any luck finding anything yet. So, I guess that opens things up a bit - anything within 20 minutes of McLean would work.....Any suggestions?

Greeveys in Vienna. Straight down Gallows road. OR Glory Days in Vienna on Lee Highway.

I havent been in that Glory Days, but the one ive been to in Sterling has like 10 big screens and a speaker at the tables that you can switch to whichever game you want to watch if more than 1 is on.

Greeveys in Vienna. Straight down Gallows road. OR Glory Days in Vienna on Lee Highway.

I havent been in that Glory Days, but the one ive been to in Sterling has like 10 big screens and a speaker at the tables that you can switch to whichever game you want to watch if more than 1 is on.

That sounds like a great idea. Thanks for the ideas!

Archived