Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you for Greg Williams contract

SANTASSLEIGH

I want to take this time to thank the powers that be for Greg Williams' contract. Every time that the sports casters would talk about Greg Williams being high on everybodys list I would yell at the t.v. "You can't have him!!!" Thanks for hearing me Dan. :point2sky :bucsuck:

Hail to the redskins.

See you in Tampa

Good, Gregg Williams made the right call. Itd be dumb as crap going to another team when your family loves it here, the fans treat you like a legend, and your about 1 or 2 seasons away from a super bowl(maybe less :) ). To take over this team after Gibbs leaves would be even smarter considering you have your guys on defence and you have three maybe four redskin greats in the making on your offence in Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Chris Cooley, and Mark Brunell(if mark wins a super bowl).

GOOD JOB GREGG! HAIL!!!:notworthy

One could even make the argument that Gregg is being groomed for the head coach slot, should Coach Gibbs decide to retire after his 5-year contract. Regardless I'm very enthusiastic that he's returning.

:logo:

I agree!! What a baton pass that would be in 3 years. Joe Gibbs, Greg Williams and Joe Bugel The Redskin Trinity. :point2sky

One could even make the argument that Gregg is being groomed for the head coach slot, should Coach Gibbs decide to retire after his 5-year contract. Regardless I'm very enthusiastic that he's returning.

:logo:

Thats exactly whats goin on..Hes got 3 years on his new contract and thats when Gibbs contract ends.Which will increae cohesiveness among the team .I love it

I gotta say I've completely changed my opinion of Snyder over the last few years. I was constantly frustrated because I knew he REALLY wanted to win bad, but he was just going about it in the wrong way. Now with bringing back what brought the Skins to greatness originally (Gibbs, Bugel, etc) and throwing money around where it belongs (Williams, Portis, Moss) and remaining more "hands off" we're starting to reap the benefits.

We've got the best owner in football. We have the finest coaches in football. We have the best fans in football. We are in the playoffs and our team is clearly becoming one of the best squads in football. Extremeskins is the best of breed.

Life is good. Thanks to everyone. Did I mention we're in the playoffs??

As the ultimate homer, we should be thanking Gibbs equally as much. HE brought in Gregg Williams, and I'm sure HE was the one who advised Dan Snyder on all of this. Don't get me wrong, Snyder deserves credit too. After all, he could've said no, and it is in fact HIS money that's being spent. But without Gibbs, I don't think any of this would've occured. Whatever Joe touches turns to gold. I hate to have my nose so far up anyone's ass, but when the truth is in the pudding, I admit it.

Archived