Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poor Reggie Bush

RedsSKINS_7

When he does get drafted guess what team he's going to? The Texans :doh: the worst team in the NFL and always will be. This man will be surrounded by the worst coaches and players in the NFL. To top it off he'll be so used to winning when he see's he's running into a tornado he'll wish he only got a 1-year contract :doh:

POOR WITTLE REGGIE

:2cents:

Yeah. Poor Reggie. He gets drafted number one overall, gets a huge signing bonus, gets instant celebrity as an NFL player with endorsement deals...

:doh:

thats not the point I'm talking about the team he's going to play for

would you like to play for the texans?

When he does get drafted guess what team he's going to? The Texans :doh: the worst team in the NFL and always will be. This man will be surrounded by the worst coaches and players in the NFL. To top it off he'll be so used to winning when he see's he's running into a tornado he'll wish he only got a 1-year contract :doh:

POOR WITTLE REGGIE

Yeah. Poor Reggie. He gets drafted number one overall, gets a huge signing bonus, gets instant celebrity as an NFL player with endorsement deals...

:doh:

POOR WITTLE REGGIE

I would love to play for the Texans. It would mean I'm playing in the NFL and I'm making a TON of money.:D

The Texans o-line is horrible. Reggie is a smaller back coming to an NFL team with poor blocking, he is going to get blasted! The guy is gonna have to play the Jaguars defense TWICE a year(the Jags HIT)! If they do draft him I hope they get some lineman that can block for him. I'm hoping the Cardinals trade down and get him. That offense,with Fitz and Boldin, AND Bush would be EXCITING!!

They could pay an entire O-line for what they are going to have to pay him!!! He may become superman in the NFL but...Earl Campbell,Dickerson,Payton,walker,SANDERS......What did their teams do???1 super player doesn't do it ! Because this guy is special...It might be a great chance to get more for him than any other #1 pick.

i dunno man, otehr than a division rival, I would play for any other team in the NFL (well maybe not the Bucs, Broncos, Jets, Raiders, or Falcons). If I was the #1 pick, id be comitted to helping a team win, look what LT has done in San Diego, despite not making the playoffs this year, that team does get better every year in my opinion, and all because it started with a great back. Bush can do the same with the Texans. With a coaching change, they may not be that great this season, but give 2-3 seasons, and Bush will prolly be the first fantasy draft pick, a household name, and the Texans may be a dominant team.

On that note, they could use Ferguson also, or maybe even Leinart.

POOR WITTLE REGGIE

Worst coaches in the NFL? You have no way of knowing that, since nobody knows who's gonna be on the Texans coaching staff next year. Interestingly, on the NFL network they ranked the best coaching opportunities. KC was #1, Green Bay #2, and the Texans were #3 I believe. Of course NO was the worst situation to go into.

Worst coaches in the NFL? You have no way of knowing that, since nobody knows who's gonna be on the Texans coaching staff next year. Interestingly, on the NFL network they ranked the best coaching opportunities. KC was #1, Green Bay #2, and the Texans were #3 I believe. Of course NO was the worst situation to go into.

you stole my post :laugh: I was going to say the same thing :cheers:

Davis is a back that is very serviceable, even with that terrible O-line down there. Bush is just such a cornerstone prospect that it is hard to imagine the Texans would pass on him. I think that trading down and getting O-line and D-line(depending on if they switch to a 4-3) help would make much more sense for next season, but in the long run Bush could be took good to pass on

Archived