Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear Laveranues:

ttr77

When Dan Snyder offers you a big screen TV - take it! My, how nice it would be to watch your former team, and others, on it during the playoffs. You could prop your toe up on a nice bag of ice and perhaps even invite another malcontent, Rod Gardner, over to join you. I hear he has some time on his hands as well.

Take care!

Hahha, he really missed out and really underestimated Gibbs.

Him, Gardner and Smoot better be happy with where they went--teams that AREN'T in the playoffs.

Or even better, you could have the TV delivered to Smoots boat! That way if the game was boring you, there would be some other entertainment available!

Also a "PS" to the Dear Lavernanues letter:

Hey Toe-man, nice stats this year after leaving Coach Gibbs' "outdated" offense!

73 catches, 845 yards, 11.6 ypc, 5 TD

Somehow Santana didn't mind working in this offense!

84 catches, 1,483 yards, 17.7 ypc, 9 TD

Last year in that terrible offense, you had 90 catches, and still couldn't break 1,000 yards!

How come Santana can take the screen play to the house and you always lost 2 yards on the play? Maybe, just MAYBE, you're the problem, not the offense.

Enjoy watching playoffs on the big screen this year!

Cut Coles a little slack... Although like you, I wasn't happy with the way he handled the situation last season wanting out of Washington, Coles had a lot of issues growing up being molested by his step-father every day... Something he just made public not too long ago. Could explain a lot of his issues over the last several years.

Cut Coles a little slack... Although like you, I wasn't happy with the way he handled the situation last season wanting out of Washington, Coles had a lot of issues growing up being molested by his step-father every day... Something he just made public not too long ago. Could explain a lot of his issues over the last several years.

Come on dude are you for real?????

I liked Coles when he was here. He gave 100% and made very tough catches over the middle. I appreciated his play every time he was on the field.

But the toe had its effect. He couldn't get the separation. End of story. I liked the way he gutted it out, but his speed eroded.

Its just a simple fact.

Come on dude are you for real?????

Well it does shed light on how he got the name "Laveranues" to begin with. :laugh:

Oh, give me a friggin break!

Archived