Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A message to all of the trolls on ES…

redskinsfan17

I'm sorry if this was already posted but I used the search function and I couldn't find anything...

Every week ES is bombarded by trolls :puke:. Normally this is not a problem, but it has been getting worse every day. I have no idea why you want to come to our message board and start an argument on why anything we say is crap. This message board is obviously for Extreme Skins (hence the name…) . You are obviously in Redskins territory and we do not like the Bucs. We are looking for revenge for the last time we were in the playoffs and that bogus 2 pt conversion call. (I am over it and I agree that we shouldn’t even have to be in that situation, but we are still thirsty for revenge).

We are extremely tired of lying down and let opposing fans in our stadium. So when you come to our stadium and go crying to your own message board about how we’re not a classy team is beyond ridiculous:doh: . If I was somewhat smart and I went to someone else’s stadium with my colors, I would expect to get a lot of **** . So when you come to our site, do not be expecting “I love the Bucs!!!” or the “The Bucs are going to win!!!” or “The refs were right on the 2 pt conversion!!” We’re skins fans and proud of our team! SO GET USED TO IT!!!:2cents:

I agree. We are definitely some of the classiest, knowledgeable and not to mention warmest fans in the league. (Not that I would not like to see FedEx get a little looser, but not too much). :silly: If people want to confuse team spirit with going over board, then so be it. I have never seen people in FedEx behave like they did in Philly. That was plain ridiculous.

That's good. The fact of them coming more and more means our squad is making a alot more noise, and other teams as well as their fans have to pay us that much more attention as we have now become a threat.

Most of these kids don't understand this. Besides, it's not your MB it's A MB dedicated to the Washington Redskins.

I used to troll the Philly MB...there's absolutely no reason for me to go there anymore...get it?

let em come here and talk there trash like cowboy and giant trolls did, and just like cowboy and giant trolls, they wont be back after there beating either!!!!

unfortunatly this is the ONLY way we can shut them up...especially since they are on a bandwagon high. Beat them and they'll go away, then we go through the whole process all over again with our next opponent we play:doh:

Archived