Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is Laura Quinn 1 sexy women?

skinfan2k

You guys are mean .... I think that she's very pretty!

All right, I love when I can work this theory into any conversation, even though it usually gets me in trouble.

There's a difference between "TV/Movie" pretty & "Regular girl" pretty.

EVERY woman we see on TV, or in a movie should be hot. Plain & simple. If Ms. Quinn's brother was a janitor, & her boyfriend worked at Burger King, we wouldn't know who she is. At that point, we'd run into her at a bar or a club, & think to ourselves, "you know, that chicks pretty hot"

BUT, since her brother plays quarterback for Notre Dame, and her boyfriend plays for Ohio State, we get to see her face plastered all over the screen. Now, I won't go as far as to say it was anything like the Brenda Warner debacle in Super Bowl XXIV, but she's not "TV hot" enough to be shown over & over again.

It's the same reason I hate that actress Julia Styles. She's not attractive, and she shouldn't be in any movies as the female lead that all the guys want.

Both of those girls would be regular girl hot, but if the chips fell right, I feel like I could actually succeed in picking up a woman who looked like that. There's no way in hell I could pick up a girl that looks like Jessica Alba.......

BUT, since her boyfriend plays quarterback for Notre Dame, and her boyfriend plays for Ohio State, we get to see her face plastered all over the screen. Now, I won't go as far as to say it was anything like the Brenda Warner debacle in Super Bowl XXIV, but she's not "TV hot" enough to be shown over & over again.

Her brother's her boyfriend?! Ewwww...

Archived