Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Tuesday Mornin ;What's the word on the password ?

Mickalino

So any news on those of us who used the password on Ticketmaster ?

Are we all going to the game, or are we all going to jail for fraud ?

There's 50,000 members here, somebody's got to have an inside track on how ticketmaster operates.

Or has anyone noticed a change in status on their order ? Does anyone's order show that the tickets have been sent, or have a UPS Tracking Number, yet ?

By "Bucs", you mean who ?

The Bucs organization, or Buc fans ?

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers organization.

The word is that they claim that password was only for the use of Buc season ticket holders. A bonus to their season ticket holders allowing them to buy extra playoff tickets before they went on sale. They found out what happened and claim that they asked ticketmaster to cancel any order from anyone not on the season ticket list. I'll believe it when I see it, but that's the claim.

So any news on those of us who used the password on Ticketmaster ?

Are we all going to the game, or are we all going to jail for fraud ?

There's 50,000 members here, somebody's got to have an inside track on how ticketmaster operates.

Or has anyone noticed a change in status on their order ? Does anyone's order show that the tickets have been sent, or have a UPS Tracking Number, yet ?

Check your order status on ticketmaster.com. I have yet to receive a confirmation email but my order status is listed as "printed and shipped".

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers organization.

The word is that they claim that password was only for the use of Buc season ticket holders. A bonus to their season ticket holders allowing them to buy extra playoff tickets before they went on sale. They found out what happened and claim that they asked ticketmaster to cancel any order from anyone not on the season ticket list. I'll believe it when I see it, but that's the claim.

And how would that remedy the situation ?

By the time they cancel all those orders, the tickets will be available to the general public at 10am today ! So the same people can snatch them up again. Plus, the actual season ticket holders won't be getting their priority status back, they'll be on the same level as the rest of the general public !

Check your order status on ticketmaster.com. I have yet to receive a confirmation email but my order status is listed as "printed and shipped".

Mine doesn't even say that. It says :

Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed.

You guys are in a tough situation. You don't know if you need to buy tickets today or not. If they cancel yours, and you don't buy today, you wont get any.

This is Buc Fan screwing with us.

Can you imagine the logistics nightmare this would be for Ticketmaster as all tickets must be shipped today and the same thing probably happened in all 4 markets. Not to mention that there was no legal language in the buying process that said you must be a Buc season ticket holder (it was just in the title). All this aside, I do not see Ticketmaster refunding thousands of dollars worth of tickets that will just be bought back.

You guys are in a tough situation. You don't know if you need to buy tickets today or not. If they cancel yours, and you don't buy today, you wont get any.

Only a dimwit would try to speak officially for the team.

C'mon man, you're about to see a lot of burgandy and gold on the weekend.

Be afraid...be very afraid.

Can you imagine the logistics nightmare this would be for Ticketmaster as all tickets must be shipped today and the same thing probably happened in all 4 markets. Not to mention that there was no legal language in the buying process that said you must be a Buc season ticket holder (it was just in the title). All this aside, I do not see Ticketmaster refunding thousands of dollars worth of tickets that will just be bought back.

I think you're right, I just got off the phone with a rep down in the tampa office and I was told that everything was fine with my order and that I should receive my tickets by tomorrow evening. Apparently it is common for people to not receive confirmation emails as the rep was not surprised when I mentioned that I hadn't received one.

Wow. So I guess the lesson learned is this :

Not only do the Bucs suck.....but so do their fans.

The Bucs claim that all orders yesterday for people with names that do not match the names of the list of Buc season ticket holders were cancelled. We'll see.

This was my original post. I was just trying to help you. I heard this on the radio. If you read my post for what it is and don't make things up, you will see that I didnt say it was true or false. Merely that it was what I heard.

I don't really care if you have tickets or not, I am a season ticket holder and have mine already. I sit right near the tunnel where the Redskins come out. I'll be yelling gobucsskinssuck8ul.gif

I've known the words to that song for a long time now. It's the best in the nfl after the Eagles fight song. But I doubt I'll hear it much this Saturday, if at all. The Skin fans normally only sing that when they are doing well. I don't think they will get much opportunity to sing it this weekend.

Who are wagoneer fans kidding? You guys were giving away tickets for free last time we played. The whole game people around me were saying they almost went out and bought a skins Jersey:doh: Not till the 4th quarter did the stadium do there little Tampa Bay chant.

Biggest Wagon fans in the NFL just let the tickets go to real fans who deserve to go to the game. Sure their are a few real bucs fans but the majority of Tampa is Bandwagon city.

What the Hell??? Now My order History says:

Ticketmaster Order History

Your tickets need to be picked up at a Ticketmaster Ticket Centre in Canada.

At the top. But my email coformation says They will be at Will Call. Now im kicking myself for not dishing out the extra $$ and having them shipped. I guess Ill call later today when the lines arnt busy and see if I can get them shipped or make sure at least they will be there in Will Call. Ill be pissed if I get there Sat and dont have a ticket!!!

Archived