Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Somebody gotta ask it...

The Batman

I'll say this Who ever get T.O. Will get a good one for a year maybe Two,Like Moss has behaved himself a Oakland T.O. will as well but after that You can have him....But It will never happen and I for one don't want him.

:eaglesuck :stop:

Yep, Owens' track record shows that he can be extremely productive for one year. After that, his batteries wear down and he starts acting all freaked out. He got the Eagles to the SB and played great in the SB after rehabbing his butt off. For one year, and one year only, he might work with Coach Gibbs running the show. It seems as though he really likes Portis and Moss too......

A one year deal with behavior clauses that include bonuses for good behavior sounds good. Every week he behaves he makes more money. Also, you'd have to assign someone to him. Probably a psychologist of some sort. How about the Johnnie Cochrane of psychology? There's got to be one out there somewhere.

Is the risk worth the reward? I'd say go after Reggie Wayne or Jurevicious first while talking to T.O. at the same time. If you can't get #'s 1 or 2, bring on T.O.

Dear God, this question has been beaten to a pulp........................

Try doing a search, and you'll find about 10 threads with hundreds of replys on the subject.

PS.............

Just say NO to T.O.

Ding!

Archived