Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Somebody gotta ask it...

The Batman

:doh: :puke: :redpunch: :finger: :refill: :pooh: :censored: :no: :insane: :shot: :jerk: :nono: :kungfu: :slap: :cuss: :moon: :ha: :eaglesuck

uh, that about sums it up? dont ya think?

although we would be a team to fear.....

either way we could win the SB next year with or without TO. Ill take without.

I don't think this idea is as far fetched as many seem to believe...

This is guy That will be coveted and ignored at the same time...I know MR. Snyder will be interested...

But to think how he ripped apart the eagles franchise sure can't be ignored either...

It would be a VERY risky situation that is obvious...TO is arguably the Best WR in the Game with the worst Head on his shoulders...If Gibbs could even remotely come close to getting into TO's Head and change the way this man thinks about the Game and himself...the Redskins could be feared for many years...

Can anyone imagine how good we would be with TO and Moss on the field at the same time...???

The next question is....is it worth the risk?And I really can't answer that right now...

Gibbs might not want him but Snyder can pull out his check book and write up a bunch of zero's. If TO is even on the radar Gibbs and Co. would not want him unless he could be a major factor on the offense like Moss has. If that were to be the case, Gibbs would come him down from opening his mouth.

Dear God, this question has been beaten to a pulp........................

Try doing a search, and you'll find about 10 threads with hundreds of replys on the subject.

PS.............

Just say NO to T.O.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Where should TO play next year?

In my opinion Canada. Ideally all the NFL teams would tell him he's not worth it.

Hey, I can dream can't I!!!!!!

somebody gotta ask it? a bunch of somebodies have asked this over and over. for the most part, the answer is NO. i'll go on record as saying that whoever gets him will be able to get him relatively cheap, maybe even a 1 year deal. they will get one very productive, headache free year while t.o. tries to re-establish a high market value for himself. is it worth the risk? maybe. will gibbs take that risk considering we're a playoff team w/ out t.o.? i would be very surprised.

Umm, well that might be demotivating to Moss. I doubt Gibbs would go for him. You never know. I am sure Dan Snyder is considering it. Can you imagine TO and Moss? Geesh, we would score 40 points a game! No double coverage ever again.

Actually, being on a team where he isn't 'THE PREMIER WIDE RECEIVER' might bring TO down to earth. And Moss may like the competition.

Can you imagine Moss streaking long while TO slides underneath and cooley slips out of the backfield for the dump-off screen? HOW could you stop that?

I would go along if Skins' players came out and publicly supported this and the coaching staff stated they have held private conversations to lay out "rules of the road" and mutiual understnding has been achieved. the structure of contract incentives wouldalso have to support non-disruptive behavior......otherwise...too risky

T.O. is the man, and i would love nothing more than to see him in the burgundy and gold.

but.............

lets keep focused on one thing at a time and figure out a way to get Lavar out of town.

could you imagine Lavar for T.O. i mean it would never happen cause Lavar sucks and is extremely over paid, the exact opposite of T.O. but man that would be great.

Owens will want to get that payday....whoever signs him will get a highly productive and cooperative player....but his age will be question....he keeps himself in great shape will he continue to do it....Rice stayed in shape for a long time until father time had enough of him...he could have that same type of longevity until he can by into a team concept and stick to it....hey if he gets his stuff together and can buy in I will gladly have him on this team....remember what he did to Champ before they suspended him....that opposite of Moss would be sick......

Archived