Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check out the Bucs Forum...I'm Famous!!!

NOVA2Tampa

Check out this thread on the Bucs Forum: http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=110368

What a bunch of losers...all they can do is try to make fun of my sig.

Of course, they don't realize I have legitimate reasons for being fans of all the teams I show in my sig. I have registered over there and will set them straight soon enough.

For the record, I was NEVER a Chicago Bulls fan! GAG!!! :laugh:

I agree with ya on the Skins (of course) AND the Gators (been attending games in Gainesville since Spurrier won the Heisman). Heck, I even usually pull for the Yux when:

(1) their win doesn't hurt the Skins

AND

(2) they aren't playing the Skins.

This weekend, I wish that the all-out, hellfire fury of the Skins torches them and avenges their one-point "win!" :evil:

I agree with ya on the Skins (of course) AND the Gators (been attending games in Gainesville since Spurrier won the Heisman). Heck, I even usually pull for the Yux when:

(1) their win doesn't hurt the Skins

AND

(2) they aren't playing the Skins.

This weekend, I wish that the all-out, hellfire fury of the Skins torches them and avenges their one-point "win!" :evil:

Yup...same here...I'll root for the Bucs...unless they're playing the Redskins or the Bucs losing helps the Redskins...then it's the 'Skins all the way!

Check out this thread on the Bucs Forum: http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=110368

What a bunch of losers...all they can do is try to make fun of my sig.

Of course, they don't realize I have legitimate reasons for being fans of all the teams I show in my sig. I have registered over there and will set them straight soon enough.

For the record, I was NEVER a Chicago Bulls fan! GAG!!! :laugh:

Nova2 - I have a brother who lives in the Summerfield Golf Community in Riverview. I'm trying to get him to work his contacts to get tix for the game, but as of this evening he hasn't had any luck. Oddly enough, he's a Dolphins fan from childhood, although we grew up in Rockville, MD. Go figure.

Are you going to be at the game? If we get tix, I'll be flying down Saturday morning.

Guest ComebackKing

Dangit they make it so hard to register they don't allow accounts with free emails like Yahoo or hotmail wth...

Guest ComebackKing
lol.. you are def a newbie here.. lol
DO we do the same thing? Meh I can't remember I made the account before this season started so I've been around for at least a few months... :doh:

I dunno, they have a point. Auburn AND Florida? Yanks? Lightning? Why?

Okay...explanation time...

Redskins: Well, DUH! I grew up in Northern Virginia (NOVA). My dad was a hardcore Redskins fan. I've been a 'Skins fan since I was a kid. I'll be a 'Skins fan 4 LIFE!!!

Yankees: My family is from NYC and my wife used to work for the Yankees minor league affiliate in Virginia...she actually knows a bunch of players who came up through the system, including stars like Andy Pettitte and Brad Ausmus. Plus, Tampa Bay is Yankees country...their spring training complex, Legends Field, is right across the street from Raymond James Stadium.

Lightning: We root for the Bolts because they are the home team, and we also closed on our new home here in Riverview on June 7th, 2004, the same day the Lightning won the Stanley Cup (good karma). BTW, me and the missus have both actually touched the Stanley Cup. I have pics.

Spurs: My wife went to high school with David Robinson at Osbourn Park High School in Manassas, VA...we've been Spurs fans for many years.

Gators: One of my best friends back in Virginia was a Gator, so we used to root for them together when I lived there and it kind of stuck. Plus, this part of Florida is pretty much Gator country, anyway.

Auburn: My father-in-law was born and raised in Auburn, so he is a full-on hardcore Auburn fan...and it's kinda rubbed off on me. I especially look forward to the "Iron Bowl" every year. WAR EAGLE!!!

US Flag: This needs no explanation!

So, there you have it...my life as a sports fan... :cheers:

Guest ComebackKing

Pretty funny they made that thread to diss you. Whats the point? Anyone can like any team. I'm a big Skins fan but my Dad is a Giants fan so when the skins lose I sometimes root for the Giants when it's not important that the Giants lose (Last Sat I was sure rooting for Oakland though!) I really really hope we win this week for more reasons then just the skins getting to the superbowl.

Archived