Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bucs message board

Bigmac

I'm not sure if anyone posted it yet but here is a link to the BUCS message board. They are talking mad trash and went as far to say we have no QB or running back.... read for yourself http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=110336

I like to go and read other fanboards, but never register or post. And I never say ES name in vain.

By the way, you're screen-name is making me hungry.

Do NOT go trolling in the name of ES.

NO JOKE....Unfortunately, there are a lot of Skins fan trolling like crazy. A couple of them are from this board. They've started threads like "Its official....Bye Week" for the Redskins. C'mon guys, no one here likes it when opposing fans come here and troll, stop doing it over there. Those Bucs fans are very tolerant though. :doh:

NO JOKE....Unfortunately, there are a lot of Skins fan trolling like crazy. A couple of them are from this board. They've started threads like "Its official....Bye Week" for the Redskins. C'mon guys, no one here likes it when opposing fans come here and troll, stop doing it over there. Those Bucs fans are very tolerant though. :doh:

Now that IS unfortunate, but hardly shocking.

I like to go to other teams boards, but I never post on them. I just like to read what they're saying. The Redskins vs Eagles game thread on Cowboyszone was hilarious. To see them so happy when the Eagles was winning, and then so mad when we started comming back, especially after the ST fumble recovery for a TD. Now, that made my day.

I agree. If you guys do go over there please act like you would want them to act over here.

talking mad trash and went as far to say we have no QB or running back.... read for yourself http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=110336

i think he was trying to say that we almost lost to a QBless and RBless Eagulls team, not that we have no QB or RB

anyone who thinks 1516 11TDS is no running back is out of their mind, but from reading their posts bucs fans seem to be halfway respectable/knowledgeable.

and its not like they blew out the SAINTS last week either...:rolleyes:

ill take the saints at home over the eagles away anyday

:bucsuck:

From what I read in the early pages of that, there were a few homers, but just as many Bucs fans who say it's going to be a good and close game. Somebody even quoted the line in Vegas as only 2.5, Bucs favor. I'm sure we can overcome that. Let's keep it nice and stick to the facts if we do post on that board (as we have so far) and enjoy a great game which we win 24-17 :D

They are talking just as much **** as we do over here, so whats the problem?

Agreed. While I still think our cream of the crop is the richest, smoothest cream in the league :D we share with all other boards the rest of a fairly similar cow, post-wise.

:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Archived