Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Gibbs fire some of the position coaches?

Thanos

Are there some guys that need to be eased out? With "Black Monday" being more brutal than usual.

I think Dale Lindsey(linebackers) has not been the best on that squad,and needs to go.

Sure why don't we add Monte Coleman to LB'ing coach and bring in Darrell Green as DB coach...

Are there some guys that need to be eased out? With "Black Monday" being more brutal than usual.

I think Dale Lindsey(linebackers) has not been the best on that squad,and needs to go.:2cents:

Sure, I'd get rid of Lindsey right away. He helped develop Pierce, then Marshall, overcame the injuries to LaVar, made Washington in to a monster and is routinely praised by Williams as a guy doing a great job. But, you're have no clue what you're talking about and want him fired because you don't know anything.

Why even bother speaking?

Also a big part of our success has been continuity from coaches on both sides of the ball. Psychologically we are not flip-flopping all the time. We are dedicated to a clear philosophy and we are good.

How would you feel if you were a part of a top 10 defense two years running and then had your position coach canned........boy that would be a great way to keep continuity and morale on the up and up.

Sometimes these posts befuddle me

Sure, I'd get rid of Lindsey right away. He helped develop Pierce, then Marshall, overcame the injuries to LaVar, made Washington in to a monster and is routinely praised by Williams as a guy doing a great job. But, you're have no clue what you're talking about and want him fired because you don't know anything.

Why even bother speaking?

Ding (couldn't resist...too spot on)

Archived