Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plays you would like to see

GOSKN5

I was thinking today about some plays that I would like to see added to our playbook... I know Gibbs is conservative and a lot of these plays will never be added... and I dont think for any reason they should be added right now.... not at this point in the season... but i was interested in seeing what are some of the plays that you would like to see us run that we dont... or either some plays that we dont run enough.....

post em up....

I have a couple...

I would like to see us do something with moss such as maybe a direct snap or a pitch or something like that....

I have a few more I will add later as they come to me if yall dont take them all.....

well, the only play that I was hoping that we would run during sometime during the playoffs is the fake screen.

with as well as we run the screen, almost every corner in the league would bite on the fake it we tried to pull it off. I say we either fake it to moss and then have him just run a streak down the sideline, or fake it to moss, and hit someone on the opposite side of the feel.

I really hope Gibbs incorporates the spread offense to RUN the ball. Teams that use this formation are very successful on short yardage plays. We no longer have the Hogs and Riggo, who could just push their way for three yards. This Oline, while good, hasn't shown it can do that yet, and Portis needs running room.

So, on third and short, line up in a 3 or 4 wide formation and let Portis find the hole.

Hail,

H

I was thinking today about some plays that I would like to see added to our playbook... I know Gibbs is conservative and a lot of these plays will never be added... and I dont think for any reason they should be added right now.... not at this point in the season... but i was interested in seeing what are some of the plays that you would like to see us run that we dont... or either some plays that we dont run enough.....

post em up....

I have a couple...

I would like to see us do something with moss such as maybe a direct snap or a pitch or something like that....

I have a few more I will add later as they come to me if yall dont take them all.....

Just a quick reminder, Gibbs historically is not conservative. He tries to call plays to the strength of his players. We all want him to open up that offense a little more but for some reason the players are not able I suppose.

How about we get portis/ santana as a slot WR, hit him up, let him drop back and get cooley in the endzone. He showed he could do it once.

Also, i really think Gruden will try a trick play against us. I expect someone other than Simms to throw one pass. That something ******* gruden would do.

Guest ComebackKing

I was screaming last week when we tried to screen to Santana. If anyone remembers in week 9 when we played Philly their D was ALL OVER our screens the 2 or 3 times we tried them. This week we tried once and it was almost a huge problem. The screen play works well vs specific corners and tampa is NOT ONE OF THEM. I would hope to see at most 1 screen play this week. I want to see Sean Taylor on offense more than once this week.

Yeah i agree with the slants.....

I was also thinking that maybe put Moss in motion and then fake handoff to portis and pitch to moss... or something along those lines....

Also would like to see the reverse to moss revisited as said before....

I also think that maybe a screen to Taylor would be sweet.... maybe next year on that one though... work on it for a while in the off season.....

Hum how about a fade route to Jacobs or redzone slant to Thrash. Maybe even a fly pattern to any other receiver than Moss. We really need to get our other receivers in the offense if we are to go far. Teams will blanket Cooley and Moss leaving open the running game and big plays to other receivers..

Archived