My top 5

5. Ryan Clark interception of Donovan McNabb

4. Chris Cooley flattening T. Newman, scoring touchdown vs. Dallas

3. Patrick Ramsey touchdown pass to Santana Moss vs. Giants

2. Sean Taylor fumble recovery for touchdown vs. Philly

1. Santana Moss touchdown to beat Dallas week 2

Go Skins, beat Tampa!

Honorable mentions...

Sellers running over Brian Dawkins, Portis TD yesterday, Seattle FG doinking off upright at end of 4th qtr, the look on Dallas fans and Jerry Jones face at end of first game, Sean Taylor hit on Patrick Crayton, take your pick on any Brunell to Moss (or Ramsey on one instance) hook up all year long.

5) Cooley's third TD reception against Dallas right before halftime...

4) Lemar Marshall's leap & interception against the Eagles to set up the go-ahead TD by Portis...

3) Moss' 78 yard TD against the Chiefs off the wide receiver screen...

2) Portis' 2nd TD against the Eagles to put the Skins ahead for good and give the Skins a playoff birth...

1) Moss' dagger-thru-the-heart 70 yard TD catch against Dallas to give the Skins the win on MNF...

Guest ComebackKing

1. Santana 70 Yard TD to win the game at Dallas. I woke up half the block with my scream that lasted about 10 minutes.

2. Portis 55(Or so) TD run Vs. St Louis. That's about when I thought the running game could carry us big time.

3. Patrick Ramsey TD to Santana in the Giants game to ice it. We pretty much whooped em the whole game in a must win but the game was still close at this point. Not anymore 72 yards to my man Moss!

That would be my top 3 but there have been a great many awesome plays and happy moments. This season sure has been fun.

Down on the list but you have to love Antonio Brown blowing kisses to the crowd at the 40 yd line as he sprinted into the endzone.

Taylor flying into the endzone to seal the deal is in my top five. I thought he was just going to take off and fly home with the ball. Great, great moment for some long suffering fans.

Absolutley great thread.

5. The interception by Ryan Clark versus Philadelphia to seal the victory.

4. The touchdown pass from Brunell to Moss at Dallas to win the game.

3. The third touchdown pass from Brunell to Cooley versus Dallas where Cooley scampered 30-some yards for the TD.

2. The touchdown pass from Ramsey to Moss versus New York.

1. Sean Taylor fumble recovery for a touchdown at Philadelphia (simply because it sealed our playoff spot).

Many may wonder why the game-winning touchdown pass to Moss at Dallas in Week 2 is only at #4, but I had to put the great moments from these last three games first because they occured in games we had to win to make the playoffs.

So many play to choose from hard to narrow it down.

Sean Taylors hit (someones GIF) to ensure Dallas didnt pull another miracle comeback on MNF. Clutch.

Brunell to Mossx2, poor Jerry Jones is still pissed at night and ponders the coulda beens when he relives this in his nightmares. Ha bish.

The first half of the Dallas Game at FedEx. Just big play after big play. F-Dallas

Marshall's tip drill to himself in the Philly game. Perhaps the spark to save a season. Skins needed something and he delieverd.

A. Browns return for 7.. If not for that we would probably be watching Dallas in TB this weekend.

Could go on awhile, but will leave some for others ;=)

5) Cooley's third TD reception against Dallas right before halftime...

4) Lemar Marshall's leap & interception against the Eagles to set up the go-ahead TD by Portis...

3) Moss' 78 yard TD against the Chiefs off the wide receiver screen...

2) Portis' 2nd TD against the Eagles to put the Skins ahead for good and give the Skins a playoff birth...

1) Moss' dagger-thru-the-heart 70 yard TD catch against Dallas to give the Skins the win on MNF...

Offense:

1. Santana Moss' TDs against Dallas on MNF

2. Cooley's 3 TDs against Dallas

3. Sellers bowling over Dawkins

4. Portis' TD run at Philly that put him over 1500 yards for the season

5. (tie) The Portis to Cooley TD against the Giants

5. (tie) The Ramsey to Moss TD against the Giants

Defense:

1. Taylor's TD against Philly (with credit to Daniels for causing the fumble)

2. Clark's INT at the end of the first Philly game

3. Lemar Marshall's INT against the Giants

4. Daniels' four sacks against Dallas

5. The two fourth down stops against the Giants

..I sure seem to remember those division games the best

Archived