Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DONT overpay for Bucs tickets, they are still available on ticketmaster!!!

hockeyguy1721

I buy from ticketmaster all the time. You haven't received a confirmation of shipping yet because they haven't been shipped yet. Pretty easy. Ticketmaster always takes a long time. It won't make sense for them to cancel orders at this point. Tomorrow is Tuesday, the game is Saturday. Basically, if they don't ship out everything tomorrow, a lot of stuff isn't going to arrive on time. They won't be cancelling any orders, and there is absolutely no way for them to anyway. It says no where that if you're a season ticket holder, you have to have tickets shipped to your season ticket account address. As far as they know, I'm a season ticket holder having my tickets shipped to my other house in Maryland. Orders won't be cancelled.

haven't received a shipping confirmation as of yet, however I did go on to ticketmaster and verified that my purchase did in fact go through

EDIT: Just checked my order status on ticketmaster.com and its listed as "printed and shipped". Still haven't received a confirmation email though. Anyone else checked their status??

hockeyguy.....have you received a confirmation email yet about shipping? dont you find it kinda odd that there have been tickets up since 10am?

no i find it odd you have 4 posts and are trying to convince me that tickets will be canceled, while at the same time are taking offers for the seats you are selling..

Archived