Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

poll: Yes, I'm starting a poll and would appreciate your help....

Tom [Giants fan]

:laugh: Good one Tom. Tough call between 1 and 2. Now, as long as you don't register under several new names and say you have been a long time lurker but had to vote in this one... you will be okay..... :silly: Sides, you know who doesn't play with the Skins anymore. Hmmmmmm. Maybe the admins are waiting for the results of the impending games between the 2 teams? Just out of curiosity, do you have any in mind? :cheers:

I think he deserves to pick one of his own choosing as long as it is as respectful of this site as he has been in visiting it.

Tom seems to be a nice guy, although his taste in football teams leaves much to be desired. Probably though, that is merely a reflection of a common childhood injury, falling from the crib on his head before his skull had completely joined. Otherwise, as we all know, his moniker would be Tom the Skins Fan.

Hey, Tom, any chance for a convert? Think about it and just follow the light at the end of the tunnel. Its painless and you know its the right thing to do! :cool:

Tom, don't worry friend. You'll get a new avatar soon enough.

We're not sure whether it will be Green burning Sehorn or Gardner burning him, but, as soon as the first quarter of our game is over, we should have two or three possible replacements for you.

:cheers:

I voted for option 3, because I believe we can trust Tom to show the same good manners and common sense he has always exhibited here and not choose something in bad taste. Examples of bad taste would be Shockey scoring against Shade, or Davis getting dumped by Hamilton :nono: However, Strahan tearing off McNabb's head would be acceptable, IMHO :)

This may sound like Tom's hacked my password, but:

Let him pick one. Frankly, if he wants to use the Giants logo it wouldn't bother me.

Yeah, he roots for another team, but he's been here how long? (Seems like a couple years), he's polite and informed. I think he's the kind of visitor we should encourage.

(Maybe, somewhere, there's somebody who can represent Dallas as well. I don't think anybody from Phily can).

IMO -

Tom's a class act. Also, the Giants and their fans in general don't make our blood boil like like Philly and Dallas.

The Giants are a rival, but they're an old-school rival. I've always respected them. Our matchups are always intense.

So, with that in mind, I think Tom should get an avatar named "the respected rival" or something to that effect. Maybe with a picture of Parcells.

Originally posted by RiggoDrill

IMO -

Tom's a class act. Also, the Giants and their fans in general don't make our blood boil like like Philly and Dallas.

The Giants are a rival, but they're an old-school rival. I've always respected them. Our matchups are always intense.

So, with that in mind, I think Tom should get an avatar named "the respected rival" or something to that effect. Maybe with a picture of Parcells.

I support this idea 100%.

Archived