Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In it Just me or Does Antonio Brown scare you Guys??

DCMONEY

"antonio has a TD i rest my case. hall is injured give him a break, david frost came from the browns, nough' said, this argument is now closed"

Here here!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Hail!:point2sky

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Gibbs is nervous when it comes to Brown, Betts took a key kick off return for the Skins late in the game and ran it hard up to the 35. I think will see more that approach vs the Bucs where field position will be crucial.

Betts also returned a KR for a touchdown against the Bucs in the regular season meeting.

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Betts return a few kickoffs Saturday.

Antonio needs to get that receiver swagger back...b/c when he does, watch out! He and the Blam-Blama will light up the league!!! Waaaaayyyyyyyyy too much speed for defenses to handle....just watch my friends it'll happen! (Already jumped Taylor Jacobs on the depth chart)

I think our Special Teams is somewhat of a liability (even though we've ran back two kickoffs for TDs this year -- one from Betts and the other one from Brown). In addition to being worried about Brown fumbling, it seems that his speed can't really make up for his lack of strength -- he falls down pretty easily. I'd prefer Betts returning kickoffs (I think we only got Brown after Betts was injured for a couple of games). And Hall is having some trouble kicking off deep. It seems that we start off around the 20-25 yard line off a kickoff, and our opponents are starting off around 35-40 yard line off our kickoffs.

:doh:

Brown is a solid kick returner because he catches the ball and runs full steam ahead, and he's FAST. He's not a punt returner because this duty requires quickness and elusiveness, not just the all out kamakaze mentality. Brown is a straight ahead burner, not a shake 'n bake guy. I am SO nervous every time he's back to receive a punt, and i find myself asking that he just let it go every time the ball is in the air.

Brown has done nothing on Punt Returns! He has the one TD kick return against the Cardinals but the last time he broke a tackle was...I don't know when the last time he broke a tackle...the hole in Arizona wasa bigger than the Grand Canyon...Buddy Ryan could have returned that one for a score.

We won't have the luxury of a 2nd year QB or a rookie RB this week. If he muffs a punt and the Seahawks get the ball at our 30...we are in big trouble.

Back in the day, whne ever Gibbs needed a big return (before we had Brian Mitchell) he would put #28 in for a lift. Remember the punt return against the Bears in the 87-88 Semis?

We need to put Moss back on punt returns and Betts back on kickoffs. We should put AB in as a 3rd or 4th receiver. His speed is undeniable but at least if he drops a "pass" it will be a dead ball rather than a "live" one on a punt.

Antonio is fine on kickoffs. He has lots of space to catch the ball, set up and go. Punt returns are much more defensive in nature. Perhaps a protector back there with him would provide just a little bit of comfort or space and enable the burners to get lit!!

With Wynn out, I'd be shocked if Brown isn't inactive this week to make room for another defensive lineman and allow Moss to return the punts. They need to get Moss' hands on the ball as much as possible in order to win this week.

Uhm. Wynn being out opens room for another defensive lineman already. What would be the point in making Brown inactive?

Uhm. Wynn being out opens room for another defensive lineman already. What would be the point in making Brown inactive?

because then we don't have to worry about him fumbling and muffing as always. Thrash should return punts, and Betts should return kickoffs.

Betts has better kick return numbers and Thrash is a smart veteran who makes the right plays back there.

I love antonio brown as a person, but not as a football player. Not this year atleast.

because then we don't have to worry about him fumbling and muffing as always. Thrash should return punts, and Betts should return kickoffs.

Betts has better kick return numbers and Thrash is a smart veteran who makes the right plays back there.

I love antonio brown as a person, but not as a football player. Not this year atleast.

Good thing for him you're not a coach of the team then, huh? :)

Yes, Antonio Brown scares me. He hides behind doors and waits for me to walk past, then he jumps out and yells "Boo!" Scares the crap out of me too, little bugger. He also likes to scratch at my window late at night and make scary noises. He is quite the tricky prankster.

You can't be too critical of a guy for trying to make things happen but I would like to see him become a little more careful with the ball as sometimes in trying to make things happen he doesn't think, such as taking a punt on the bounce (fumble)

Hall has struggled since coming back from injury and as a former kicker myself you can tell he doesn't always follow through on his kickoffs. He followed through on two kicks, the 47 yard FG and on the ensuing kickoff. I think it went to the 5. The follow through would be where it his hip flexor is most affected hence why I think he's still bothered by the injury. Only rest fixes that type of injury and I think he only missed 3 or 4 games. Not nearly enough time. We need him to be accurate from 40 in which I think he's automatic.

Frost, well Frost just sucks. Pathetic. I can't believe he made our roster.

Archived