Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In it Just me or Does Antonio Brown scare you Guys??

DCMONEY

Man I cringe every time that guy receives a punt. Its almost like I'm in relief when he hits the ground. He looks confused at times. :2cents:

Also Can John Hall kick the damn ball deep?

And David Frost punting from his own 40 yd line punts it only to the other teams 30 yd line. What a bum.

Man I cringe every time that guy receives a punt. Its almost like I'm in relief when he hits the ground. He looks confused at times. :2cents:

And David Frost punting from his own 40 yd line punts it only to the other teams 30 yd line. What a bum.

antonio has a TD i rest my case. hall is injured give him a break, david frost came from the browns, nough' said, this argument is now closed:laugh:

Dont bash on Hall, he loves this team, He knows when he messes up just look at his reaction on the sideline.... and after a goo dplay Hall is almost the first person everytime to give that guy a high five.

Id rather have a guy thats a decent kicker and loyal and enthused about his team... then a guy whos good but couldnt give a poop about what happens on the field.

I do feel kind of nervous watching Brown. I don't know if it's Brown or our STs blocking. It seems that when the ball is about to hit Browns hands, there is a swarm of tacklers around him. Seeing that, I fear a fumble. Hall does seem to give the other team good field position.

Guest ComebackKing
He's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
Very true. You may bite into one and find a sick tasting pink filling, or get a rich dark chocolate. I think he is worth the risk though that guy can FLY.

Antonio Brown scares the hell out of me, too. He's run one back for a TD. He's also failed to call fair catch, dropped balls, and let balls land that pinned the Skins back. He has promise, but he's also a nightmare waiting to happen.

Based on his history, aren't the odds that he drops a kick about 3x the odds that he returns one for a TD?

I love the guys speed, but I'm nervous every time he is under the ball. I'm nervous because he fumbled ONCE (and bobbles the ball at times) and I'm excited because he took it to the house ONCE.

Positive: Afterburner speed

Negative: A strong wind can tackle this guy.

GO ANTONIO! WE NEED YOUR JETS IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Im fairly confident with him.

Also, please dont justify he being there because of one touchdown. Yes, it was big, and yes he has some talent but even the 'best' can drop one, and hes not near the best.

I get worried whenever ladell gets it. I dont know why, but i just think "hold on to that damn ball". Maybe because in madden he fumbles every 5 touches.

Psh.

You and me think exactly alike. Everytime Brown is back to receive a punt I yell at the television "No fumbles Brown!" and my dad and brother look at me like I'm crazy. I think I got this way because he fumbled the kickoff in the season opener and he also was forced to make two miraculous catches in traffic in the Dallas game at home when he inexpilicably did not call for a fair catch. However, I'm sure I am completely overreacting.

Ladell should be returning kicks in the playoffs. Brown has the home-run capability but he is just too prone to fumbling. A turnover in the playoffs can end your season. Give me a sure handed guy everytime over a guy that might go the distance (or might cough it up) everytime he touches it. Anyway ---- if I am not mistaken Ladell has a kickoff return for a TD this yr too. Anyone remember who it was against...........oh yeah, that's right........TB !:bucsuck:

Yea I think its because he's so small. Wehn Betts returns I am not on edge because I know he can take a hit. But Brown can take it to the house with ease if he can find the lane. Betts gets good yardage but doesnt have break away speed.

i think Brown will be a factor in this game. He will take a punt or kickoff to the house.

Hall has looked decent on FGs but HORRIBLE on kick offs. I'm not buying the "its by design" excuse any more, these things are ugly. We arent asking him to kick the ball to the 30, or out of bounds.

Frost has actually punted better recently, he was good against the Eagles. He still needs to go though. Hopefully Tupa is back next season.

Archived