Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

my take on greg williams...

lukie

i think he is gone,i noticed in his interviews this season that he brings up greg blache name alot..he was pretty much letting us know that we will be in good shape with blache,if he were to depart..i know he loves it here,but a team will offer him to much money and more importantly alot of control of the team..i will be very surprise if he is here next year,I HOPE IM SURPRISED!!! :(

Depends on the offer. Offers to coach certain teams only come up so often and who knows who the hot guy will be at the time. He is hot now. If he gets the right offer and he can leave us in good shape, he should go.

And best of luck to him, except when he plays us.

you couldn't fault him if he leaves. He's not guarenteed to be such a hot commodity next year. I know he's from the KC area, but I don't think that is the coaching opportunity I'd go to if I were him. KC is old and IMO headed for a downslide. Larry Johnson is a good player, but they are old on offense.

I talked to a friend of mine in KC who is a big KC fan, and he says Williams name hasn't come up there at all. They are talking about Herm Edwards, the current OC and a couple of college coaches. Of course that doesn't mean that the organization isn't focused on him, but if they are, it is well under the radar.

Archived