Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Trial

Thinking Skins

I heard there wasnt even enough evidence to prove him guilty for shooting at people who were shootin at his apartment for some reason(musta been former FSU players). Atleast thats what i heard.

yeah, thats been the thing from the getgo. But he will still need to go to court to show that there's no evidence.

Do you know when the trial date was reset to?

While I think Sean was a total moron for getting involved the way he did, AND SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER with his Dad being Chief of Police, I think the State is on a witch hunt here. They need to just drop the stupid thing and go after the thug scum who started the whole thing. Problem is, they feel that dropping the charges against Sean will look like they are doing it because of who he is.

http://www.kffl.com/player/9280/nfl

Redskins | Police and courts: S. Taylor

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:20:42 -0800

The Washington Post reports Washington Redskins S Sean Taylor's assault trial is still set for Jan. 17, with a procedural motion related to witnesses scheduled for Dec. 22, sources said. The possibility for a further continuance in the case still exits.

Didn't Ray Lewis drive across three states with a body in his trunk? and look at him now.

Those guys from the U

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think Michael Irvin was in the back seat of Lewis' car with a kilo of coke hidden in his left nostril.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived