Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5 tickets to the game face value for skins fan

SavannahP

I would love the tickets. I live just outside of Orlando and my father and uncle are flying in for the game. I was hoping someone on this board would have extras, either that or we will be looking at buying scalped tickets on Saturday. We went to the game in Tampa earlier this year and I can' wait to see our boys exact some revenge for that bs. If you still have the tickets you can e mail me at bakerbagwell@yahoo.com. :helmet:

Hey guys the auction ends in 3 days. SO by wednesday if I have not sold them any skins fan will bel MORE than welcome to have them for face value. I am gonna try to make a little off them to help pay for the club seats that I bought for WAY over face. Thanks Ron

Huly and I are interested! We are tryin to get tickets so we can get the ES Tailgate up and going down there

Hey PEZ!!

If you do get to Tampa I'd like to suggest the location redskin56 and I setup our tailgate at in November. It's called Al Lopez park (LoPEZ, quite fitting), It's directly north of the stadium. We setup at the South end, where it meets Martin Luther King BLVD. Not a far walk, and parking was $15.00.

here's our pics from the tailgate, In post #6 you can see Tampa's scoreboard behind me and my buddy Tom (Tom in wheelchair). It's a real nice place and "If" we get tickets redskin56 and I and others will be there to help.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127057

:cheers:

Archived