Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

constant disrepect

skinfan133

can you believe this kind of stuff was flying around during the begging of the season when the skins were 3-0? check this, a true quote, terrel davis on total access said, "uhh yeah, id have to say at 3-0 the redskins are pretenders. they got lucky in dallas, bears? and then who, the seahawks? (haha) there is no strenght of schedule. if i had to say based on whats going on right now the redskins will be lucky if they finish 7-9, and they will NOT make the playoffs" and rich eisen says, "even after a 3-0 start?", and davis says, "even after a 3-0 start, they're pretenders" quote terrel davis on NFL Network:laugh:

can you believe him? total disrespect. and stregnth of schedule? bears 11-5, seahawks 13-3, and ONLY the skins from the NFC beat the seahawks! man:eaglesuck this sign should say, "media sucks!"

I dont think the media sucks. For the last 7 years we were supposed to win and we didnt. What makes yall think that we were going to get any support from the media who has seen our teams flop over and over again? The media started to just think that this year would be like any other year. This year, this squad finally believed and proved to everyone that we a team to be respected. Just like Taylor said this week..."WE DONT WANT RESPECT UNTIL AFTER WE PLAY YOU!!!" So I say to the media, believe now when it matters!!! THE SKINS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

I dont think the media sucks. For the last 7 years we were supposed to win and we didnt.
um even for the past seven years the media didn't think we were gonna win, only the fans did, and how can you not think the media sucks? its all gone downhill ever since vietnam

I dont think the media sucks. For the last 7 years we were supposed to win and we didnt. What makes yall think that we were going to get any support from the media who has seen our teams flop over and over again? The media started to just think that this year would be like any other year. This year, this squad finally believed and proved to everyone that we a team to be respected. Just like Taylor said this week..."WE DONT WANT RESPECT UNTIL AFTER WE PLAY YOU!!!" So I say to the media, believe now when it matters!!! THE SKINS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

The point is he was WRONG.

um even for the past seven years the media didn't think we were gonna win, only the fans did, and how can you not think the media sucks? its all gone downhill ever since vietnam

I dont think the media sucks because for the last 7 years we have not given them any reason to believe. As true fans, we believed, but in all honesty, what did our teams do to make them believe? So in all, I could care less what they think or what they say.

When I heard him say that after we were 3-0, it didnt bother me. I pretty much expected to hear things like that. I just felt that we must continue to prove the haters wrong, and they only way to do that is to make the playoffs. Which we did today.

half our fan base disrespects our team, they are just providing to the market

That is true!!

I just like to keep it real though. As true fans, we always have hope, but what makes us think that we have given any reason for the media to have faith in our team? Especially early in the season. I picked us to go 11-5 and we actually could have been better than that. I just dont get hype over what the media says. To me, just go out on the field and prove the haters wrong. And our team did that this year.

I like being the underdog in the playoffs we're red hot but nobody gives us any respect.
i dont get it why skins fans like being the underdog or dissed by everyone all the time, id rather have sportsnation talkin the skins up rather than them shootin the skins down!

Archived