Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss = NFL's Leading Receiver

jrockster21

Whoops -- make that 1 rush for 7 yards -- :doh: Smith caught 9 balls for 131 yards. Oh well -- the NFL's 2nd leading receiver ain't that bad! He's better than anyone in the AFC!!! :D

We still love you jrock. :silly:

Just don't let it happen again! :mad:

:laugh:

Moss and Smith are about even in importance to their teams.

We'll see which one goes further.

In general I agree. However, Smith is remarkable for the fact that he doesn't have anyone else on that team catching passes - Moss at least has Cooley. Still, both guys are doing what they're doing despite being under 5'9" tall, and despite not having another player at their position on their team making plays.

Santana Moss surpassed all expectations I had of him. I knew he was good, but not this good. I just hope he can keep it up. It's amazing to know he only trails Steve Smith for the most yards for a receiver. Smith is a beast. I felt he was underrated the moment I saw him 2 seasons ago. I'm glad I had him on my fantasy team this year.

In general I agree. However, Smith is remarkable for the fact that he doesn't have anyone else on that team catching passes - Moss at least has Cooley. Still, both guys are doing what they're doing despite being under 5'9" tall, and despite not having another player at their position on their team making plays.

I think its pretty cool that despite everyone yammering on and on about the importance of a tall receiver that the two leading receivers in the NFL are both under 6 feet tall! :)

Archived