Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PROUD of the Redskins!!!

askounes

I've been a fan all of the 37 years of my life, and today was one of the proudest moments I've had as a Redskins fan.

It wasn't their BEST game, it wasn't a Super Bowl win... but the players today showed more heart than I've seen in a long time. Brunell toughing out another third down run... Salave'a showing INCREDIBLE intensity... there were things all over the game today that you could look at and say THAT is REDSKINS FOOTBALL.

Clinton Portis was a complete warriror... I hope he stays here for the rest of his career. Even the no-name secondary toughed it up and held the Eagles to 3 points in the second half after a shaky first half.

We may not be the best offensive or defensive teams in the league, but Joe Gibbs teams have always been about that "special something" other than stats and number. And I feel this squad is close to having that "something".

This year's been a war, but these troops seems ready to march onto victory in the postseason. There is absolutely no reason why we couldn't make it all the way to Detroit. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Archived