Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Year's schedule for those who want to know.

Tommy-the-Greek

Well the good news is we play some teams that should have group tickets available for an extremeskins invasion, ala this years Arizona game.

It might be alot harder this year in Arizona to get tickets.... They open their brand new stadium next season.

A Cowboys win means I can see the 'Skins next year!

I would buy your Arizona tickets early, I know I will. The new stadium will sell out for a year or two, until people get tired of the mediocre team the Cardinals consistently field. Then they will slowly go back to drawing 30,000 people per game. :laugh:

Go Dallas!

PS- The game out here this year was awesome, but don't think it's rare for the visiting team to take over the Cardinals' stadium. I went to a Green Bay game a few years back and the entire stadium was wearing green.

A Cowboys win means I can see the 'Skins next year!

I would buy your Arizona tickets early, I know I will. The new stadium will sell out for a year or two, until people get tired of the mediocre team the Cardinals consistently field. Then they will slowly go back to drawing 30,000 people per game. :laugh:

Go Dallas!

PS- The game out here this year was awesome, but don't think it's rare for the visiting team to take over the Cardinals' stadium. I went to a Green Bay game a few years back and the entire stadium was wearing green.

single game tix go onsale in july for the az game, at least that is the way it has been for quite a while

Man that's nice I'll go with 12-4 with that schedule.

Thats a pretty tough schedule to me...

Jacksonville,Carolina, tampa,Atlanta, and Indy??

And not to mention the NFC East games...

I'm eager to see how we play against the AFC South,

obviously this year we didnt do so well against the AFC West

Archived