Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Hall...

cpayne

....is a liability right now. Injured or whatever, he's a big field-position liability. I thought the rookie Novack was pretty solid. I'm missing him right about now. I wonder if they're going to address our kicking situation. :doh:

Oh, also, HAIL TO THE (*%*&%(^$&^$ SKINS! We're in man! :cheers:

He had short kickoffs the entire game.

Did you see the field he was working with? It was mush!

Its like you're searching for things to complain about. If it wasn't John Hall's kickoffs, you'd be saying that Cooley's sideburns are getting in the way of his catching balls; and you'd probably start a thread against them!

LETS JUST ENJOY THE VICTORY!

Hall is fine. He's a veteran kicker and the last thing we need is to start the kicker carousel going.

Hall is not fine. I hate to complain afetr such a big win but he has got to do a better job on his kickoffs. If he is going to kick it to the 10-15 yard line consistently, the least he can do is get some air under the ball so the coverage team can get down field and make a play.

We will need good special teams play in the post season. Field position will be big and Hall has to do a better job.

Did you see the field he was working with? It was mush!

Its like you're searching for things to complain about. If it wasn't John Hall's kickoffs, you'd be saying that Cooley's sideburns are getting in the way of his catching balls; and you'd probably start a thread against them!

LETS JUST ENJOY THE VICTORY!

I'm not looking for things to ***** about but it's a simple fact that his kickoffs have been poor since he's been back.

I used the search fuction and found what I was lookin for. woohoooo!! Anyway, I like john hall, I really do, But he is not doing well. I wonder If the team will address this heading into the playoffs. It seems most of his kickoffs are very, very short and at todays game he had one go out of bounds at a very critical part of the game. It could have cost us dearly today, and most likely if something like that happens against a playoff team late in the game it could cost us the game. Not trying to take any joy away from getting in the playoffs, but it just seemed that he was constantly not doing good. He did hit his FG, but other than that, nothing.

Keep in mind, we put up some points against the Iggles, Hall had to continously kick, and he only had one terrible one (the shank to the right out of bounds). Statistically speaking, Any kicker recovering from injury on a mushy field would have the same results. And our special teams coverage was pretty decent, would you have preferred deep kicks that get returned for TDs? Enjoy the W, there is more to a football game than one player or play.

Archived