Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were in the playoffs. But how far will we go?

blackice7x

We have the potential to go to the Conference Championship. Let me refrase. We have the potential to go the the Conference Championship when the team is healty. I will admit that the Redskins are a great team. We did so well against the Cowboys and the Giants. Although we are now plauged with injuries. Not just some rookie or some guy who hasn't made a difference. We are talking about the workhorses and the heros of the Redskins. Not only that but Brunell sis still affected by his knee causing less accuracy. So my question is...If we don't recover how far can we actually think about going?

I think we have the possibility to go to the Super Bowl, we've beaten the best the NFC has to offer and now we're just hitting our stride now... the Skins can beat any team depending on how they show up that day --- the talents there, as long as they continue to execute the Skins will go far in the playoffs.

Anyone in the NFC playoffs can be beaten by anyone of the other teams. Look at seeds 2-5, they are all 11-5. And the Skins are only one game behind that. The Seahawks are vulnerable. There is no dominant team in the NFC. Anyone can win. What is going to decide it is injuries. This could take the Giants out quickly. Torbor, Pierce, and Shockey are all possibly coming back this week. If that happens, anything can happen for the Giants. I'm not sure how serious any of the Skins injuries were today.

I know we didn't look that great on offense today.

But I think they now that the playoff monkey is off their backs, I see them going to the Championship game. They were under tremendous pressure today after 4 games, even more pressure than a playoff game I think. I have no doubt they beat Tampa next week. Payback time!!!

I can't wait to see ST level Alstott.

The deep pass is going to be a killer if they don't get somebody healthy. Too many long TD's. Springs is going to play until he can't run anymore. He tore it on that start and stop in the end zone. Jimoh was sick, he will play, but gets burnt alot. Walt Harris gets beat alot too. I don't feel good about the corners. It might be the biggest question. Chuckie is smart. He will watch the film and plan on passing. I think Philli protected real well....for 3/4 of the game. That wasn't enough today, but maybe enough next week.

I hope for more intensity and that E.T. brings that finger down to the trainers room!

um I know I sound like devils advocate here but we didn't sack or pick him ONCE the other game......

and this time they're healthy and we're not.....

Entire defensive line is healthy, chief....plus Sean Taylor will be playing in this game. And....just watch the coaching. All of the vanilla offensive playcalling will be thrown out the window. Now, the real deal begins. Tampa won't know what hit 'em.

A win at Tampa is very possible. We already did it once but for Alstott's phantom conversion. Then it's on to Seattle. Seattle fans won't know how to behave at a home playoff game--there won't be much of a homefield advantage other than the Redskins' long flight. Then it will be on to Chicago for the championship game. That will be tough. Soldier Field in January is harsh. But, really, Tampa, Seattle, and Chicago--all teams we know we can beat--are the things standing between us and the Superbowl.

Archived