Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MVP John Runyan

The 90s ruled

I think the Skins deserve to be in the playoffs, but that call was a gift. A ref could make that call 10-20 times per game if he wanted. As much as I like it being against Runyan, his swing had nothing to do with the play and I couldn't even tell if he made serious contact. Strahan was hit with two hands to the face last night, which left him with a nasty cut below his eye, yet no call was made against the Raiders - and it was right in the middle of the play if memory serves.

dude he threw a puch at his face..

they'll call it everytime...unless it's the "Sue happy AL Davis's" Raiders.

Im surprised they called it against us..maybe things are looking up.

Runyan is going to be a free agent this offseason. 32 years old. Anybody interested in him?

I didn't think so.

He's still good. The Eagles will re-sign him. They need to. They draft like 100 linemen every year, but still start Artis Hicks. Runyan is still better than anything they have.

I think the Skins deserve to be in the playoffs, but that call was a gift. A ref could make that call 10-20 times per game if he wanted. As much as I like it being against Runyan, his swing had nothing to do with the play and I couldn't even tell if he made serious contact. Strahan was hit with two hands to the face last night, which left him with a nasty cut below his eye, yet no call was made against the Raiders - and it was right in the middle of the

play if memory serves.

Dude, he threw a haymaker...

Archived