Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ignorant Philly Fans

RDSKNFN_48

Ive said it before I'll say it again. Without question, Philly fans are the scum of the earth. City of Brotherly Love? Please, more like City of ********! I hope all those jerks get whats coming to them.

they already have, bottom of the nfc east!!! lmao :eaglesuck

Bacily, they need to stop serving alcohol at all sporting events. Although people will just get even more plastered in the parking lots. At least security has a chance to stop stumbling drunks from entering the games.

On the other hand, knowing the way Philly fans act, I would never let my mother in stands without armed gaurd.

:eaglesuck

I saw some of the same actions at the Giants game at Fedex..... i just hope we show a little more class in the future. :helmet:

No way, Philly fans are bad, but I refuse to believe they are that bad. No way

Believe what you want.

I heard this same story more than once. The majority of Philly fans hove no purpose at all in life except to live vicariously through their choking sports teams. Their sub-human ignorance knows no bounds.

what pattern you classless trash, because im not a company man homer? i made one post about the holding penalty last week imo it was not holding, im not a homer so sue me.im putting you on iggy anyway you are just a low class fan, you should fit right in ,in philly

I give up on you because I seriously belive you have issues in life...I feel sorry for you, its sad that you have to fake to be what you are!! I have never done such acts in Fedex, the way you fire back only shows me/us more that you are a fake.... ;)

P.S. I would never do this but this is the PM I get from this looser:

you ****en redneck homer, you cant let someone have a diff point of veiw, you ****en fag. you are a scum bag and when i find out who you are, and i will, next year at fed ex i will break all your bones, you ****en mary, go run to the mods you whitethrashy peice of garbage.

LMAO dude like I said you have issues.

Archived