Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry, this needs to be said!

SlinginSammy HOF '63

Will everyone quit acting like we've suckd all year because of a bad first half? Geez, the board has been bubbling over with optimism and now because of one bad half we have special threads for "We suck" "Brunell sucks" "It's the fans' fault". Enough!!! God!!! Everyone get in the cabinet, take your Midol and rejoin the game.

This game ain't over!!!!even with refs spotting them 4 points as usual!

No I wont say Brunell sucks but I will say our playcalling on defense at times does.

We are 0 for everytime we do this max blitz BS

How hard is it to figure out that this has been scouted and they are in max protect whille in the shotgun??

Corners should be in the mindset of cover WRs first and worry about the run afterwards

Will everyone quit acting like we've suckd all year because of a bad first half? Geez, the board has been bubbling over with optimism and now because of one bad half we have special threads for "We suck" "Brunell sucks" "It's the fans' fault". Enough!!! God!!! Everyone get in the cabinet, take your Midol and rejoin the game.

Here! Here! :cheers:

Anyone who has watched the Skins at all knew what play was coming on 3rd and 1 on the goalline.

Philly must have watched a little tape because they are rolling right at will because the Skins blitz from the left 80% of the time. That play is killing us.

And we lost a whole season last year because Gibbs and Brunell refused to admit he had a leg injury. I pray this isn't happening here. Could Ramsey start the 2nd half? Who knows.

First things to fix.

More effective passing game.

Better blitz schemes

Thats about it. Portis is running well and 2 major calls against us.. the springs pass interference penatly? And the philly RB was given a first down even though he was hit on the ground and rolled to a first.

We are playing terrible and are only 7 pts down. If we buckle down and stick to our game, we have a great chance.

Guest Gichin13

Looks to me like for us to win, it has to be Portis carrying them on his back this week. That will swing it our way for sure!

Archived