Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#27 and #8 will cost the Redskins the playoffs

Nativeson

:doh: Way to go Joe!!! Let's throw the season away because Brunell and Harris are christians and they deserve to play in an important game in their life . Please !!! If you don't play Ramsey soon than you suck as a coach.

But Ramsey wouldn't be as good as Harris

Excellent thread there Native. Now, would you mind telling us how you think the crucifiction will cost us our very souls. You could even throw in something about that devil fellow everyone keeps hearing about.

I know, we could even go so far as saying Clinton Portis is too small to fit into Gibbs offense. Maybe, just maybe - Moss is too fast to play for us too.

Excellent thread there Native. Now, would you mind telling us how you think the crucifiction will cost us our very souls. You could even throw in something about that devil fellow everyone keeps hearing about.

I know, we could even go so far as saying Clinton Portis is too small to fit into Gibbs offense. Maybe, just maybe - Moss is too fast to play for us too.

I'll give you a head start, Coach Gruden is the Devil, and Alstott is the 3 headed dog cerebus...........help me out someone :laugh:

Cerebus.jpg

:doh: Way to go Joe!!! Let's throw the season away because Brunell and Harris are christians and they deserve to play in an important game in their life . Please !!! If you don't play Ramsey soon than you suck as a coach.

What color is the sky in your world snapper-head?

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

We may actually be dealing with a real Billy Madison in this thread :laugh: :cheers:

Archived