Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looks like we're headed to Tampa!!

bhi4582

Foster just broke one. 14-3 Carolina!!!!

Tampa is beating the Saints also, but thats a laugher.

For those of you who don't know, if Carolina and Tampa both win which it appears they will, we get to go to Tampa.

Time to extract revenge for not only our loss this season but for our last playoff loss!!

Oh and By the way, for you tightwads who are gonna say I shouldn't get ahead of myself and this game is gonna be hard fought and I must "Focus", I am a fan and I can get excited over what ever I want. Have you seen the Eagles roster lately. Mcmahon is horrendous at home. Did anyone catch the Eagles/Seahawks game?

Foster just broke one. 14-3 Carolina!!!!

Tampa is beating the Saints also, but thats a laugher.

For those of you who don't know, if Carolina and Tampa both win which it appears they will, we get to go to Tampa.

Time to extract revenge for not only our loss this season but for our last playoff loss!!

Oh and By the way, for you tightwads who are gonna say I shouldn't get ahead of myself and this game is gonna be hard fought and I must "Focus", I am a fan and I can get excited over what ever I want. Have you seen the Eagles roster lately. Mcmahon is horrendous at home. Did anyone catch the Eagles/Seahawks game?

You are hearby found guilty of counting your chickens before they're hatched. Sentencing will be announced at 4:00.

Archived