Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the #1 SNAFU that could end our season?

I would say sitting on a 4th quarter lead, but we have averaged 173 yards per game on the ground in the last 4 games. Portis has 100+ yards in each of those games.

Sitting on a lead doesn't matter when they can't stop your run game. Plus we have played lights out defense in the 4th quarter in those 4 games. In fact, we have played lights out for the entire 2nd half of those 4 games - only allowing 15 total points, including a garbage time Dallas TD and a Rams safety.

Our downfall will be a potent offense that can shut down our running game. Carolina, Tampa and Chicago are all defense and not much offense. The Giants are all offense right now with all their LBs out. Seattle is the most dangerous team for us, but I think their run defense is overrated. They never really played a lot of strong rushing teams.

Some one picks the moss screen could happen. But I must say, The redskins run that play better than any team. I voted for sitting on a fourth quarter lead, seems would be the most likely thing. That would be a mental error, I think we got the physical part of our game polished up. If we stay sharp mentally, There are few in the nfc who can compete with us. We are a machine. Nice poll.

Think we win this one hands down. Too much on line here and players know whats at stake. Think the only possible way we lose is if the playcalling starts going...run, run, pass, punt. Turnovers arent an issue as we have fixed that on both sides of the ball. Its becoming conservative is what scares me. Got to keep sharp and ram it up their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived