Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terry Glenn Almost Busted! Guess When You Gotta Go, You Gotta Go....

melonhead1959

You'd think NFL players making Millions a year would have somewhere to go late on a Friday night. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but who hasn't had to take a leak late at night and found themselves in a similar place, eh? The Cowboys suck, but you know, when you gotta go you gotta go! :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :cheers:

Yeah, but who hasn't had to take a leak late at night and found themselves in a similar place, eh? The Cowboys suck, but you know, when you gotta go you gotta go! :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :cheers:

Sure, maybe when I was 18 or 19 but the dudes in his 30's amd he makes big bucks.

What the hell is he doing hanging out behind a damned Taco Bell late at night when he probably has a huge house and a gf or wife?

What the hell is he doing hanging out behind a damned Taco Bell late at night when he probably has a huge house and a gf or wife?

Sounds like he was doing that dance from one foot to the other, while holding his groin, asking, "Dayum, me gots to pee! Where can me do the wee wee? (I think that may be how Cowboys talk) Oooh, pretty lights, me pee here......ahhhhh. Oh. Hello officer."

Mighta happened like that.:laugh:

Cowboys continue to get in trouble?

what about Sean Taylor and his multiple incidents?

people get a grip

Sean Taylor was just one player, even though that doesn't make it right. Having said that, I can't remember the names of all the cowboys who have been in trouble with the law, from Duane Thomas to Nate Newton to Michael Irvin to Terry Glenn. These players give the organization they play or played for a black eye in terms of image.

Sean Taylor was just one player, even though that doesn't make it right. Having said that, I can't remember the names of all the cowboys who have been in trouble with the law, from Duane Thomas to Nate Newton to Michael Irvin to Terry Glenn. These players give the organization they play or played for a black eye in terms of image.

It's like all the criminals sent to Australia. All the criminal football players are sent to Dallas.

Who here hasn't done something like that?

If this had been done by average joe citizen, no mention of it. But when you're a local celebrity, you should know you are not going to get away with it.

I've done it, sometimes right in the city in broad daylight! You just open the truck door, glance around to be sure no one is looking, stand ther and let er rip!:laugh: :dallasuck

But then, no one knows who I am, unlike Terry Glenn.

Archived