Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official: I hate Norv thread (if any thread deserves 1000 posts, this is it!)

SkinzRool

People forget how close we were to the playoffs in some of the years of Norv- records that, under Spurrier, we would have liked to see. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Norv is a good head coach. I think his coaching style is far too laid back, and Randy Moss is one of the worst players he could possibly have had on his team given his seemingly laissez-faire coaching. He's a guy who can create plays, a decent/good OC, and it's a mistake for him to be more.

JKC picked him to be our coach and stuck with him. He had to earn my trust/respect coming from Dallas, and he never did, so I never really liked him. All that said, you have to hate what he did to us this year (although we really did it to ourselves, that game was flat for the team and for the 12th man, at least it seemed on tv).

This is exactly why norv is such a lame coach!!!In fact one of the worst head coaches ever!!!!Raiders have it a one and goal and three running plays(get stuffed) then go for it on fourth and try a Q.B. sneak!!!!Awful,just awful!!!How about some play action out tight end action!!!Idiot!!!!Bye Norv, been an awful carreer for an awful coach!!!!o and coach some little leagues or something!!!!

Never liked him when he coached the Skins.Its not his fault for last night though.There were several games we should have won this season.Im not sure about everyone on this site but I think he did get robbed.On the replay,it looked like the guy from the raiders(not sure of his name) had the ball over the endzone before getting pushed back.Im just thankful(as everyone) that Gibbs went from "former redskins coach" to Coach again:D

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :point2sky

Archived