Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Moss for Arrington

Stop talking about Reggie Wayne. He isn't anything special, he's just a beneficiary of Peyton Manning's arm and Marvin Harrison lining up on the opposite side of the field.

yea hes lined up across from Harrison and makes Great Catches but here he would be lined up across from Moss so that would be just about as good

but in all seriousness i wouldnt make that trade because i still believe Arringtons Heart is still in this City

Arrington still isnt 100% Healthy from his knee injury because it usually takes a full year to really comeback from that type of injury everyone remmember Edgerin James after he had his knee Injury? then they year after he came back?

its really kinda sad to see all these fans turn on a player that everyone loved and to see them criticizing him but the moment he plays 1 or 2 good games everyone is ready to step up and be his best fan but as soon as 1 bad story comes out that really alot of people misunderstood what arrington was trying to say then they want him out

Arrington is not TO

Arrington is not Ricky Williams

Arrington will never quit on his team

so i think instead of thinking up these madden trades for arrington

we should focus more on this Philly game coming up and if we win focus on the playoffs instead of this old news story and just let this situation work itself out because i do believe that arrington will be back next year and feel free to remmember this post and quote me on that:eaglesuck

OMG I HAVE A GREAT IDEA WE COULD ALSO GET SINORICE AS OUR 3RD WR, THEN IT COULD BE THE MOSS"S OMG LOL

but seriously, as much as I hate to admit it, I was thinking the same thing :(

The raiders are in desperate need of linebackers. Lavar's freelancing would fit right in over there

I know it could never happen, and I'm ashamed to admit I contemplated it, but i did :(

Would we call them "The Mossey?"

Too sick to imagine.

I think Randy just wants/needs to be on a team that's going places. IMO Minnesota has been suspect for a long time and Daunte isn't all that.

Moss & Moss would blown the NFL up! Don't see it happening though.

Archived