Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fire Norv

CRT3

He coached a typical game for him. I just do not see how any team could hire him to coach. 1st and goal from the 1 and he can't get it. Throws the ball the whole game then goes back to back to back to back run. And Jimmy Raye is his O coordinator. This is the guy who just would not run Stephen Davis, those two deserve to be coaching NFL Europe. Thanks Norv for helping us out.

Good call. FIRE his ass. He just shot away our chance at the division, that's enough reason for me. Let alone his terrible record since he took over there. He can't coach.

That goal line stand with all those handoffs was so dumb, especially since their ONLY TOUCHDOWNS were through the air and they had so much going for them through the air on that drive.

Screw Norv. GO SKINS TOMORROW, LETS GET TO THE PLAYOFFS BABY!

Right. Just about every media outlet there is has stated that Norv is all but gone in Oakland, but by all means let's state the obvious just because we would have liked to see the Raiders win. I think it's a done deal fellows. Been that way for a few games now.

I have never seen such douchebaggery on the professional level in my life. Every single aspect of that game points to bad coaching - the massive penalites, the missed tackles, the poor use of timeouts, the bad game planning. I mean come on. You gotta be kidding me. It was like watching HS football.

Want to know why the Raiders only won 4 games this year......just watch tonights game.

1. Lack of discipline......

2. Careless mistakes

3. Poor playcalling (goal line---up the gut on 4 plays when you have RANDY MOSS on your team and your #1 RB is out for the season.....please :rolleyes: and yet you STILL CAN'T GET ONE YARD!!!!!!!!!!! )

4. No ability to stop the big plays that shifts momentum.

Norv just shakes his head again.......

It's too bad b/c Norv appears to be a nice guy and a soild OC, but he sucks as a head coach......maybe he can get a OC job somewhere next year.

In Norvs defense, they did get over the goal line on that fourth down QB sneak. But the 3 running plays before that when they HAD to score without running time of the clock...if there was any indecision about firing him that probably firmed things up a little.

Good riddance to Norv as a NFL head coach.

I was so pissed off during that horrible 4 down, run each friggin play sequence. I wanted that man fired on the spot (pull a Danny :D ) after he ran the ball on 2nd goal. I mean he's got no runningback and his offensive line is horrible, the only thing they got is Collins chucking it to their receivers and yet he runs and runs and runs and runs again and wasting time and timeouts in the process.

Again.......GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU NORV.

:eaglesuck

In Norvs defense, they did get over the goal line on that fourth down QB sneak. But the 3 running plays before that when they HAD to score without running time of the clock...if there was any indecision about firing him that probably firmed things up a little.

Hey dude a QB sneak is considered a run. And they did not get in otherwise it would be 6 points. That replay did not show whether he got in or not. Bottom line is he sucks. Watched 7 years of that crap here, it just amazes me that he got a head coaching job and did not change any of the things from before.

Archived