Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The only way we lose this week is if Joe Gibbs makes us

dmauro1

Philly is a wounded duck and is playing uninspired football. They have a second rate QB and RB playing, along w/WRs that are unimpressive 1st year players. The D is banged up and isnt even a shade of Philly Ds in the last few years.

On the other hand we have everything to play for and a far superior roster to work with. To me, the season is a failure if we dont win Sun. I think the only way we could possibly lose is if JG plays a way too conservative O trying to just make sure there are no mistakes. I know JG fans will say "he got us here in 2 years" but I think its fact, not opinion, that G.Williams deserves more credit for the Ws the last 2 years(only a few weeks back he carried us vs the Rams&Cards).

I hope JG goes out with the same kind of gamplan as the last 2 weeks and keeps it up through the playoffs. If he does, I think we could run the NFC. I will take the AFC over any NFC team tho in the big show.

Philly is a wounded duck and is playing uninspired football. They have a second rate QB and RB playing, along w/WRs that are unimpressive 1st year players. The D is banged up and isnt even a shade of Philly Ds in the last few years.

On the other hand we have everything to play for and a far superior roster to work with. To me, the season is a failure if we dont win Sun. I think the only way we could possibly lose is if JG plays a way too conservative O trying to just make sure there are no mistakes. I know JG fans will say "he got us here in 2 years" but I think its fact, not opinion, that G.Williams deserves more credit for the Ws the last 2 years(only a few weeks back he carried us vs the Rams&Cards).

I hope JG goes out with the same kind of gamplan as the last 2 weeks and keeps it up through the playoffs. If he does, I think we could run the NFC. I will take the AFC over any NFC team tho in the big show.

WTF man. How can you doubt JG after the job the O has done the past 2 games. This thread is whack!

dumb, and dumber

We're on the brink of the playoffs for the first time in 6 damn years. Our legendary coach has turned a franchise that made NOTHING but mistakes for 13 years around in 2. HE is a hall of famer who has worked his magic again. You, sir, are a moron...with a COMPLETELY appropriate avatar.

Thanks for playing, now go away.

We're on the brink of the playoffs for the first time in 6 damn years. Our legendary coach has turned a franchise that made NOTHING but mistakes for 13 years around in 2. HE is a hall of famer who has worked his magic again. You, sir, are a moron...with a COMPLETELY appropriate avatar.

I agree the thread starter was to harsh on joe, however I dont understand how anyone still beleives this is a successfull season if we lose to such a horrible eagles team. :doh:

I agree the thread starter was to harsh on joe, however I dont understand how anyone still beleives this is a successfull season if we lose to such a horrible eagles team. :doh:

Maybe because this was a team that was "supposed" to be 4-12 or 5-11. Maybe because 2/3's of us said Coles for Moss was stupid. Maybe because Portis was a "system" back. Maybe because Gibbs didn't know what he was doing with Lavar. Maybe because Gibbs was an "idiot" for bringing Brunell in against the Bears.

And Joe Gibbs "making us lose???" I don't think I've ever heard a more assinine suggestion.

But that's just me.

And Joe Gibbs "making us lose???" I don't think I've ever heard a more assinine suggestion.

:applause:

Me neither.. I saw the thread title and I thought, what the heck????

ANyone who knows anything about JG knows he's going into this game focused and with a gameplan that will beat the Eagles if our PLAYERS execute.

Who was it who said youth is wasted on the young? ;)

Yeah, what he said.

buh-bye.

:stick:

Honorary Hog said it best!

That being said... this thread starter doesn't know the words to our fight song...

The thread starters atavar is best for this joke...

You know why a cowboy has his name on his belt?

So, when he pulls his head out of his ass, he knows what his name is!

Your nuts dude.

If it wasn't for JG, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Williams may be the successor to Gibbs, but that is in a distant future.

Gibbs is the reason we are where we are right now.

Last year our D finished 5th?

This year we are around 7th.

Our offense is kicking serious booty.

Hail!:point2sky

dmauro1 is an idiot. Seriously- you haven't made an intelligent argument all SEASON. If you don't like Gibbs, give an INTELLIGENT reason. You are a moron!!!!

Its true. All 64 of his posts have been anti-Gibbs tirades.

I think he might be Pastabelly the way he talks about Gibbs.

Archived