Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Belated Congratulations!!

cowboyuptx

My apologies for being so late with this. I started a new job the day after the Skins game....... I've been working a lot......however, I must admit I have been putting this off.

Here goes....the Skins disproved every good thing, I thought I knew about my team ....I'm humbled..it was an ace whoopin of epic proportions... I respected the heck out of Gibbs before this game... but now I can agree with y'all that Gibbs is a far better coach than Parcells. The Cowboys had 2 crucial games against NY and Wash and they played like crap in both games..... dont get me wrong... even if Dallas had brought their "A" game, you still would've trounced us on that day. BTW it was classy of Gibbs to not run up the score on us, y'all could've. The Cows were out-coached and out-classed, on both sides of the ball. So now the Cowboys go to Carolina and steal a win... the Cows played pretty good but they didn't really deserve to win that game.. they lucked out, on that running into the Kicker... I'll admit it..... our season should be over! Meanwhile the Redskins wallop the Giants! Much respect...... y'all are playing your best ball, when it counts the most! I hope Carolina loses and we can get 3 NFCE teams into the playoffs... as for now I have to admit, y'all are playing at a level that will be hard for any team to match. Congrats Skins fans! Happy new year! Go ahead and gloat, you deserve it.:applause:

Without a doubt, hands down, the classiest post I have EVER read from a Cowboys fan.

I too would like to see all three NFCE teams in the playoffs. I think we've got the best division in the league again, just like the late 80's and early 90's.

I'm not going to gloat as you suggested, just because of the way you started this thread. Much respect. But you're right. I think the Skins are playing some of the best football in the NFL right now. Classic Gibbs, save the best for December and January.

Anyway, I hope we see you guys again. We need to add to the new "streak."

Good luck. Thanks again for coming in here the way you did. And I hope the new job is going well.

But...

:dallasuck :cheers: :dallasuck

My apologies for being so late with this. I started a new job the day after the Skins game....... I've been working a lot......however, I must admit I have been putting this off.

Here goes....the Skins disproved every good thing, I thought I knew about my team ....I'm humbled..it was an ace whoopin of epic proportions... I respected the heck out of Gibbs before this game... but now I can agree with y'all that Gibbs is a far better coach than Parcells. The Cowboys had 2 crucial games against NY and Wash and they played like crap in both games..... dont get me wrong... even if Dallas had brought their "A" game, you still would've trounced us on that day. BTW it was classy of Gibbs to not run up the score on us, y'all could've. The Cows were out-coached and out-classed, on both sides of the ball. So now the Cowboys go to Carolina and steal a win... the Cows played pretty good but they didn't really deserve to win that game.. they lucked out, on that running into the Kicker... I'll admit it..... our season should be over! Meanwhile the Redskins wallop the Giants! Much respect...... y'all are playing your best ball, when it counts the most! I hope Carolina loses and we can get 3 NFCE teams into the playoffs... as for now I have to admit, y'all are playing at a level that will be hard for any team to match. Congrats Skins fans! Happy new year! Go ahead and gloat, you deserve it.:applause:

As a fellow Texan, I must say...

God bless Texas...and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Excellent post dude! We had friends over for that game to watch it on my big Mitsu and one of them is a huge 'Boys fan. He couldn't believe what he saw that evening (neither could I...actually!) and he went on to comment that if we played like that there were few teams that could beat us!

We've been very mercurial all year and I am only hoping that we have turned a major corner and are now that team! I still can't help feeling so worried about tomorrow's Beagle game and yet feeling oddly confident that we are that team that should dispatch of the Beagles with great urgency and finality...

Classy Post :cheers:

I've read more post like this from cowboy fans than I have g-strings. If memory serves me correctly, I believe only 2 or 3 g-string fans ever came back to congragulate us on the win. Nice post cowboy fan, in an odd way, I'm hating the g-strings a little more right now......Dont worry, I still hate the boys' Nice post. Classy.

Without a doubt, hands down, the classiest post I have EVER read from a Cowboys fan.

I too would like to see all three NFCE teams in the playoffs. I think we've got the best division in the league again, just like the late 80's and early 90's.

I'm not going to gloat as you suggested, just because of the way you started this thread. Much respect. But you're right. I think the Skins are playing some of the best football in the NFL right now. Classic Gibbs, save the best for December and January.

Anyway, I hope we see you guys again. We need to add to the new "streak."

Good luck. Thanks again for coming in here the way you did. And I hope the new job is going well.

But...

:dallasuck :cheers: :dallasuck

Ditto. What more is there to say?

Oh, Happy New Year!

Archived