Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants @ Raiders Game Thread......

Tom [Giants fan]

Here's another little tidbit. You know the guy that hurt Brunell (Griesen?), you guys see him go for another low-leg, injury inducing sack on Collins tonight? I originally thoguht the **** tripped into mark's legs, and was goign to give him the benefit of the doubt, but nope, he sure as hell dives right at their knees. There was nothing more enjoyable then seeing him get hurt by his teammate, he's a dirty bum.

He was tripped by Brown. That wasn't a intentional knee shot

Sorry boys, but we blew it in regards to the division title.

We lost to the Raiders

We got SMOKED in a key game by the Giants

We lost games we could have won had we continued to play.

The way I see it, the Redskins didn't deserve the division. The Giants earned it. Now let's go embarrass them in the playoffs!

:soapbox:

What the f*** is the point of f***in replay?!?!? They gave Alstot the f***in 2 pointer but this doesn't qualify as a touchdown? Bullsh*t!!! I am so f***in tired of the gnats being the darlings of the league. They get ONE MORE HOME GAME, read that again, ONE MORE HOME GAME, and now, when they have a chance to CLINCH THE DIVISION (just like the commish wants them to), they get a B.S. call that goes their way, while we constantly get f***ed in the @$$ by the zebras. F*** tags and f*** wellington mara; the gnats would have died in the f***in Yale Bowl if mara hadn't been so "buddy butty" with roselle, so f*** roselle while we're at it. I hope they're both burning in hell! We should have clinched the division, but no, instead we have to settle for a wild card because everyone hates us and loves the gnats. F*** EVERYONE! GO SKINS!!!

:gaintsuck

What the f*** is the point of f***in replay?!?!? They gave Alstot the f***in 2 pointer but this doesn't qualify as a touchdown? Bullsh*t!!! I am so f***in tired of the gnats being the darlings of the league. They get ONE MORE HOME GAME, read that again, ONE MORE HOME GAME, and now, when they have a chance to CLINCH THE DIVISION (just like the commish wants them to), they get a B.S. call that goes their way, while we constantly get f***ed in the @$$ by the zebras. F*** tags and f*** wellington mara; the gnats would have died in the f***in Yale Bowl if mara hadn't been so "buddy butty" with roselle, so f*** roselle while we're at it. I hope they're both burning in hell! We should have clinched the division, but no, instead we have to settle for a wild card because everyone hates us and loves the gnats. F*** EVERYONE! GO SKINS!!!

F--- YEAH!

;)

was that 8 or 9 F***'s ;)

Wow...where did you earn your degree??

Jeez, man. Relax. We still need to kill the eagles tomorrow.

I loooovvve you man!!!!! Great post :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

don't you love teenagers with a percsecution complex? thats right, everyone is out to get you and your redskins, its all a big conspiracy! the NFL is no better than the WWF.

I think you need to stop thinking about the Giants and concentrate on the Eagles. Remember the Skins are not in the playoffs yet. Even if they make it they get no home game. The skins are average on the road but get in first.

translation... you're right but I am trying to spin it away from the truth.

Don't worry We are full awhere of the job ahead tomorrow in nPhilly. You better be worried about how long can the league protect the Giants sagging defense.

The last team the Giants want to play is the Redskins in the playoffs.

Sorry boys, but we blew it in regards to the division title.

We lost to the Raiders

We got SMOKED in a key game by the Giants

We lost games we could have won had we continued to play.

The way I see it, the Redskins didn't deserve the division. The Giants earned it. Now let's go embarrass them in the playoffs!

One game. One game seperates the 2 teams so I can't buy that one. The Giants barely won the thing and they did so roughly in the same way the Skins may have won the Division in similar circumstances. Think about it. The Giants game you reference was no more pivotal than the one the Skins won against them in a convincing fashion. Works both ways as far as I'm concerned.

My hatred for NFC East teams burns bright at this time of year. We better damn well crush the Eagles tomorrow. I hope we get a chance to play the damn giants again. These overachieving ****s need to be knocked down a peg once and for all.

(i will compliment them on their scouting of DE's, they're set for agood long while)

The NFL loves NY. Why else would the Gints be the only team in history to have an extra home game. Tirico is a homer for the Gints as well. You can be sure the zebras had their marching orders for tonight's game...no way the Gints could be allowed to lose this game.

Go Skins!

translation... you're right but I am trying to spin it away from the truth.

Don't worry We are full awhere of the job ahead tomorrow in nPhilly. You better be worried about how long can the league protect the Giants sagging defense.

The last team the Giants want to play is the Redskins in the playoffs.

I'm not sure if you remember but the Redskins did not play well in Giants Stadium. The same place the game would take place if we played.

Archived