Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

laughable stat......

Coach Williams

Laveranues Coles NYJ 69 766 11.1 5 31

Chris Cooley WAS 69 766 11.1 7 32

Even though nyj has a 19th string qb on their roster it still doesn't seem right when your #1 WR finishes with under 75 catches......

cooley could actually beat out coles ......NYJ plays the Bills....

Coles vs McGee or Clements

Between the two they have 163 tackles, 6 ints, 3 FF & a TD.......Keep in mind Lawyer Milloy and Troy Vincent play safety too ...... :laugh:

:2ndplace: :jetssuck:

I was tired of Coles negative comments. Mr.Moss had said in interviews that he came to Washington by looking at Coles stat line and he himself would love to get as many opportunities as Coles did...

Moss has no doubt done more than Coles!!!

By the way, I'm getting just as tired of Aarington's negative noise this year...

Why all the hate on Lavar? He's the QB Killa #56!!! Haters need to step off the guy, he bleeds burgundy and gold!

Also, I was thinking... It would be great if Gregg Williams took over as head coach when Gibbs steps down? Has anyone ever thought about this?

Seriously though:

Is it me, or has it gotten awfully repetitive in here over the last few months?

Ha! Looks like Coles has turned into a pretty good tight end...

It was on the news a few months ago, on foxsports too taylor21, however i wouldnt feel sorry for him for it. I would commend him for his attitude and his outlook on life. Despite him leaving our team i think from what ive seen of his attitude and work ethic hes actually a pretty stand up guy. I guess in football terms none of that matters however.

Its true, he was raped, by his father I think.

Thats why he's so reserved and quiet...

I thought it was f'ed up, so I don't knock Coles.

It was his step father and he raped him for years. A classmate called him a fag one day at school and the normally reserved Coles exploded on him and beat him to the point where the cops were called. At this point LC finally exposed the truth to the police and his mother dumped the sick SOB and he was prosecuted as well.

Being a Nole fan I hate to admit that FSU really screwed him over -but they really did. All in all he has had a really difficult time and just imagine his situation had he not had football.

Now that being said- you dont catch 90 balls and complain about the offense-there was another reason he wanted out, IMO.

Coles is a tuff guy who works hard and has the respect of his teammates-but I'll take Santana and his pro bowl numbers...... even if he is a Cane

Coles is a fine WR who plays hard. I hold no ill feelings toward him. That said ... I'm thanking the Redskins' front office (how often have we done that?) for the trade to bring in Moss.

Far exceeded EVERYONE'S expectations. don't expect them to get credit for that, but I imagine a nice run in the playoffs (hopefully) will be rewarding enough.

Coles complained about his number of touches and offensive play selection. I know he had no faith that Gibbs and Williams could turn this team around. He probably figured the Skins would be home watching him in the playoffs this year. His attitude was negative. I'll take Moss any day. I also read somewhere that Michael Barrow convinced Pierce to go to the Giants because "it's a class organization, from the equipment man on up." It would be nice to see Pierce eat some crow too. Go raiders.

Coles complained about his number of touches and offensive play selection. I know he had no faith that Gibbs and Williams could turn this team around. He probably figured the Skins would be home watching him in the playoffs this year. His attitude was negative. I'll take Moss any day. I also read somewhere that Michael Barrow convinced Pierce to go to the Giants because "it's a class organization, from the equipment man on up." It would be nice to see Pierce eat some crow too. Go raiders.

I couldn't agree more.

I am happy with the move the FO is making to get quality TEAM players here instead of GREAT individual players. I am happy Pierce's greedy a$$ left. All he has done since, like Champ, is bad mouth the organization. I say FACK HIM!!!! We don't need him, Marcus Washington is a better fit for this TEAM anyways!

I love Moss!!! But you can't really knock a guys (Coles) stats that doesn't even have a decent QB to throw to him this year. But Cooley is still the man!!

True, if Coles had Peyton I'm sure he would be blowing stats off the charts. It wasnt THAT long ago I was watching Coles play for the skins, and even I was amazed at the numbers he was putting up with the QB situation the skins had. Coles = Very Talented

Archived